Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Wait, 420k only? Lol. Gonna have to buy one again.

Semi-old and un-glam pic of 500M total:

500mtotal.png

Prom plate, GGS on the floor, Dging with Fluttershy ... hoh boy.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Yeah I was pretty shocked at the price, but 420k is 420k. Although I'm using it (2 sceptres in invent) anyway :D

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

sxd4bc.png

What's path? Also, someone mis-identified Necrolord for Gravecreeper. <_< YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

99dungeoneering.png

Very happy. Still 1.3m xp until the midway point though..

Pics of cape (My first 99 and second skillcape (also have QPC) so I'm a bit excited):

dgskillcapepics.png

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

Out of 8 corp duos, Ambler and I got 3 spin ticket. Wat?

Also got an effigy from a Basilisk yesterday, killed a few randomly, nice surprise! :D

Corp seems to drop them quite frequently. I got a similar droprate when the tickets first came out, but the rate for me soloing seems to be about 1/15 kills will give a ticket - the sad part is when you get a rune pickaxe or something and it's worth more than the actual corp drop.

sanasiggy.png

Capes: Dungeoneering, Dungeoneering (t), Defence (t), Attack (t),

Constitution (t), Quest, Soulwars (both), Fire, Tokhaar Kal

Massive thanks to [)en[)en for my signature picture.

Very happy. Still 1.3m xp until the midway point though..

Pics of cape (My first 99 and second skillcape (also have QPC) so I'm a bit excited):

dgskillcapepics.png

Whats the red clothing you're wearing there?

Unspam!:

2qve5bk.jpg

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

fire coloured infinity. Fancy, isn't it?

Quite =O I love the colour matches :P Unfortunately its like 6m for top and bottom :(

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Majority of loot from temple trekking, with a few shade burns and vyres burnt along the way.

Morytania.png

Now just to burnt 810 fiyr remains and my time in burgh will be done.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

LALALALA.png

Are you even banking bones/hides? 651 dragons in 22m xp seems to little :unsure:.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I'm pretty sure those are baby dragonbones, from the RDT. 651 Baby Dragons sounds like disappointing xp.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Are you even banking bones/hides? 651 dragons in 22m xp seems to little :unsure:.

Those are big bones from the "row" droptable. And I'm about 98.5% sure he uses bonecrusher when killing dragons. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

LALALALA.png

...........this makes me want to slay.

Unspamming with first pic on photobucket account:-

35deamo.png

ohgod.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER