Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

hexdrop2.png

Second hex drop for me in 14 hours. Grats Jeff.

I'm 32 gazers dry :) spanning over a friend I keyed to 120 (about 100M xp)

I was probably almost 40 dry, saw my hex after 3rd gazer when I was 111 dg last summer and then nothing until last night. :L

Unspamming with zammy luls:

[spoiler=Profanity]120422033119.png

Friends got a steam battlestaff and a zs as well, came out with 2.4m so I'm not complaining.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Jeff turned down 500m for that hex :/.

Got a primal plate bind from that dg anyway, keeping hood until find a bh.

As common as gazers are now 500m for a hex id sell in an instant, someone sold BN in my floor yesterday for 5M all you need is 1 99 slayer in your team to stand a chance to start a hunt 2nd ammo bind is needed now with saga reward or something because sadly going to be no surgeboxes out there bound soon.

hexdrop2.png

I was probably almost 40 dry, saw my hex after 3rd gazer when I was 111 dg last summer and then nothing until last night. :L

Friends got a steam battlestaff and a zs as well, came out with 2.4m so I'm not complaining.

Aye I was about 52 dry for my first hex which I lost in a world crash at 114m xp, then I got my second hex 82m suicide xp after so 186M then (which I only kept track of about 57 gazers after my first, I got about 2 hexes in 30 gazers after that, now I'm 33 dry.. I actually just had one in a floor but it was a GD so it was a requirement for the actual floor.

Rumoured to be less chance if its critical path I'm not so sure why that would happen though.

I only count Gazers I actually damage, if I dont see them I don't know if its a troll or not so, I'd say I've averaged in my floors 1 every 100M xp, and I've had 6 and with the way this update goes.. I liken them to rate of what Seekers used to be.

I welcome the change because it should be about your level, not the rarity of the creature itself so.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

hexdrop2.png

That makes me want to play again :unsure:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Jeff turned down 500m for that hex :/.

Got a primal plate bind from that dg anyway, keeping hood until find a bh.

As common as gazers are now 500m for a hex id sell in an instant, someone sold BN in my floor yesterday for 5M all you need is 1 99 slayer in your team to stand a chance to start a hunt 2nd ammo bind is needed now with saga reward or something because sadly going to be no surgeboxes out there bound soon.

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww165/Th3ug1y0n3/hexdrop2.png

Rumoured to be less chance if its critical path I'm not so sure why that would happen though.

I can relate to that. Majority of the gazers I've seen have been on bonus paths, with occasional gazers in 1way maps on crit.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Sort of funny, he killed me for 20m in the next fight though, with a 700ish axe hit. :huh:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

30kbuyg.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

120401145924.png did that last weekend when i was bored.

meanwhile at gwd this weekend, i got a greaters task and went to zammy, both me and caken had tasks.

120421130057.png

he also got 2x z spears.

so then he wanted to try sara and i went to pacify him even though sara is shit.

120422151223.png

then i dced and died, came back and got walk in sara sword. noooot a bad weekend@

meamzed.png

Reached my latest Dungeoneering Milestone earlier...

1204222319.png

We did have a fifth, but their internet dc'd about 10 minutes into the floor so we made do with 4 (lucky for us, no emote rooms). Caused the floor to go a little longer than usual (was a kill-all-but-dead-ends floor so not the usual 10 minute rush) but wasn't too bad imo.

Also have 370k tokens with no clue what I want to buy...hm...

Next up - another 5.6m xp for 100 and bind #3. :)

Applejuiceaj.png

120320213547.png

Step 1: Collect stuff

Morytania.png

Step 2: Burn stuff

MorytaniaAfterFiyrs.png

Step 3: Open stuff

ShadeLoot.png

Step 4: Do clue from chest

ShadeClue1.png

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

0kfev.jpg

so apparently this is possible :o was surprised. Floor 1 small boot hunt.

I've seen 5 in the last 2 dungeons I've done. Had 2 in adjacent rooms, then one more later in that dungeon.

Did you have any better luck with hoods than I did? I got none. lol (I don't need one, but I think both my partners did)

35b9enp.jpg

levelclip1.png

Final hurdle :>

FASTER

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]