Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide]100dungeoneering.png[/hide]

Now, to fix my binds and get back into dungeoneering with clan...

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

eB6jb.png

More pking loots....

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

eB6jb.png

More pking loots....

How much did you lose though?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

http://i.imgur.com/eB6jb.png

More pking loots....

How much did you lose though?

Idk. I only risked cash, so about 40-60 for all that? I Love statius so much. <3:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Inb.... inafter

120423161734.png

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Gratz 999! Unspam with my dream pkng setup, testing bbc code! inb4fails...

[set=head:6698,body:8029,legs:8030,gloves:4675,boots:7070,neck:4309,cape:12042,ring:4386,weapon:9913]

Might actually use glory over fury so I keep statius legs... :-k

@Q: Meant to have goliaths in there, but keep forgetting that they exist. :lol: I'll find itm ID for em later. As for imbued rings: Meh. Time for something I'll end up losing, and not sure on how long they take to get back.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Not enough imbued rings/goliaths!

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Not enough imbued rings/goliaths!

Yeah, I saw the PvP armor and thought he was going for max str then I saw the 202 and realized I got that with Bandos.

Luckily you can just click it now to load the setup for changing. :)

[set=head:6698,body:8029,legs:8030,gloves:11804,boots:7070,neck:123,cape:12042,ring:8849,weapon:9913]

Technically Vesta's Chainbody is 1 str more but 3m+ more in price...

2dgucz6.png

Might actually use that. I'd be losing the zerker (i) though, what sort of cost would t be to reimbue? I have almost no idea how MA works. :unsure: Also hard to prove that I'm risking an untradable zerker, main reason I left unimbued... was also considering Torva plate or legs for LP boost, lose extra crush attack though... I'll make a vid of results tomorrow. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

By the time you gain the ability to imbue the rings you should have lots of credits. It's more the time taken to get there you should probably be concerned with... :mellow:

It's probably of note that the imbuing of the ring doubles its crush defense too, to 8.

2dgucz6.png

hs6xA.png

Congratulations on selling those bones!

sanasiggy.png

Capes: Dungeoneering, Dungeoneering (t), Defence (t), Attack (t),

Constitution (t), Quest, Soulwars (both), Fire, Tokhaar Kal

Massive thanks to [)en[)en for my signature picture.

Risks losing torva, more afraid of losing rapier instead. <_<

GP > A few floors in dungeoneering any day :$.

If that cannon can actually skull you, wtf Jagex.

It skulls you by damaging another player's familiar.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

aRA9v.png

kUZuF.png

vKP5X.png

Did a 35 minute large solo today, falador elite, dailies. Onward to 88 smithing/90 cooking for Ardougne/Varrock elite tasks and those delicious exp lamps. 88 Runecrafting tomorrow. :thumbup:

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Hope this doesn't break the rules, I think I edited it enough.

Goldpricedrop.png

Got these two within 15 seconds of each other. At this rate, gold will be free in 40 minutes!

lol, i had like 4 of these in a time frame of like 10 seconds

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

120424154121.png

120 Defence, finally. Not sure if I'm more proud of this or 200m DG, lol.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Been DKSing. Getting about 110kph now.

120424123552.png

Still haven't seen a mud staff....

I assume you're using cannon. Any idea on the gp/hr? I'm getting around 3m/hr with no cannon solo tribrid. Curious about how much cannon increases/decreases money/hr. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

120424123552.png

I assume you're using cannon. Any idea on the gp/hr? I'm getting around 3m/hr with no cannon solo tribrid. Curious about how much cannon increases/decreases money/hr. :P

Yeah, using a cannon and SoA. I'm not sure on the gp/hr as I haven't kept track of how many runes/scrolls/brews I use. Gross profits are about 5m an hour though.

120424123552.png

Yeah, using a cannon and SoA. I'm not sure on the gp/hr as I haven't kept track of how many runes/scrolls/brews I use. Gross profits are about 5m an hour though.

IIRC i was getting about 130k/h @ ~5m Profit/h with cannon + steel titan.