Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[spoiler=quote]

Why anyone would pay more for Ahrim's wand than a Master wand is well beyond me :P Grats on that Sparky.

Also, does this make me passable at DG at last?

8minmed.png

one does not simply put create gatestone on their action bar without taking it off after one dungeon

waAhvEI.png

Whats the best tactic for arma now? water spells judging from ur invent? or is barrage good?

He's at sara, they drop the armadyl cbow as the lore states they took the bow from armadyl and keep it as a trophy :)

junedis.png

[spoiler=quote]

Why anyone would pay more for Ahrim's wand than a Master wand is well beyond me :P Grats on that Sparky.

Also, does this make me passable at DG at last?

8minmed.png

one does not simply put create gatestone on their action bar without taking it off after one dungeon

I have a tab just for DG, of course I made the mistake of first binding teleports to 1-2-3. After the first 10 stats room and the 2313313231213122312 you learn not to do that unless you want to be flying off across the floor :P

• Like 1

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

L6sCD.jpg

Zgwd fun. :rolleyes:

Edit:

syv90.jpg

Yay. :>

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

f9Ntg.png

Haven't seen this title before, it made me laugh when I saw it though.

Is that the one you get for digging a complex tunnel system to escape the tyranny of the floor boss?

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

f9Ntg.png

Is that the one you get for digging a complex tunnel system to escape the tyranny of the floor boss?

ASHPIHa[hsipAHSPIahphaPIHpahsaIP get out of my head mr sha-(bleep) redemption...... (was a good film mind)

meamzed.png

w14RW.jpg

#3. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

f9Ntg.png

ASHPIHa[hsipAHSPIahphaPIHpahsaIP get out of my head mr sha-(bleep) redemption...... (was a good film mind)

Mr. The Great Escape*

Whats the best tactic for sara(im bad) now? water spells judging from ur invent? or is barrage good?

Sara is weak to water spells so that's all i've really done so far. Really easy duo now even without Soul Split. My partner tried ice barrage the first trip and I kept outhitting him. Also, If you are duoing and don't want to tank the entire trip, DO NOT TAKE OFF YOUR SARA ITEM.

Wow

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

How do you know that you were out-hitting him? I hope you're not using who got the drop as your reasoning because drop goes to the first person to enter combat with her.

That doesnt work on bosses, i let him hit her first several times and i got most of the drops.

Also she drops just over 5.4k xp for killing her, whenever i got 2.7k xp i lost the kill, anythign 2.8k xp and over the kill was mine. So unless xp drops arent based off of damage anymore, she still drops to whoever did the most damage

FllcI.jpg

Got it in 3 days, from 89 to 99. Got 100 shards exactly, but no boots.

To those curious, 90 to 99 is 7687600 experience, and each glacor gives 7k~ exp, which means i kileld around 1100 Glacors and didnt recieve a single boot. Either Î am terribly unlucky or they nerfed the drops, leaning towards more unluchy, since my shards weren't that good either (1/110~)

I've had two seperate 1000+ dry streaks at Glacors, they're just really really random, and I say random and not selfish, stingy sobs because I've also had 3 steads in ~300 kills.

How do you know that you were out-hitting him? I hope you're not using who got the drop as your reasoning because drop goes to the first person to enter combat with her.

As already noted, bosses ARE different that most monsters, it is whoever does the most damage... at bandos i get first hit almost all the time, yet always lose to dharoks.(bleeping) op set, straight 2-3k damage ea hit. anything under 2.6k xp or so at bandos and you lose the kill.

meamzed.png