Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I thought I'd post this, shame it doesn't work anymore. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opytvf0ocI0&feature=youtu.be

There were ...staking... bots??

:rolleyes:

Half the people at the duel arena are staking bots. They're really funny too... If you really whoop their ass, they start quoting movies. But yeah, it was really easy to break them for bils. :P.

They're still there, and you can still break them, just not with the same method.

I'm not convinced that it was ever possible to break them >.<

Half the people at the duel arena are staking bots. They're really funny too... If you really whoop their ass, they start quoting movies. But yeah, it was really easy to break them for bils. :P.

They're still there, and you can still break them, just not with the same method.

My understanding was that staking was kind of a zero-sum activity...How do bots make staking consistently worth it over killing dragons or something?

Sorry for off topic just genuinely very confused.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Only reason I didn't post or upload videos in the past was because a 1:30 video in Fraps is over 3GB... But I've got a good quality compressor now.

Again, sorry for the shitty microphone. I'm still limited to using my PlayStation EyeToy. Lol.

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click

2nd drop of the trip. Also, you can get clues and untradeables in lootshare now without bugging with a familiar. :).

09144a99bb.png

@Stev

I need to be more careful when watching videos without my headset on, those Zil taking damage sounds intrigued my highly religious mom.

Killing Nomad in the Dominion Tower is simple without food

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V87W_s4wWbw

• Like 1

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I thought I'd post this, shame it doesn't work anymore. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opytvf0ocI0&feature=youtu.be

Er I really don't think you know what you are talking about in this case.

Ambler me and someone else effectively had the duel arena camped most of the time and while the bug was out, they never really got to over 64mil stakes, it also was really tedious to break them (I only bothered a few times as it was not worth my time beyond a few funny videos). Don't believe you made bils from em.

Also I can assure you all staking bots (and stakers) are gone, you are lucky to find 10 people at duel arena at peak time, and there is never anyone boxing.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I was one of the people also camping. Mind you, after about 6 hours there the bots started checking the second screen for, "Absolutely Nothing!". This was easily bypassed by removing a random amount (for example, putting up 100K versus their 2M) and so I camped another few hours. But, they eventually caught on to that as well.

The highest I was able to win was getting one, who's base stake was 20M to double up to 320M. Afterward, it immediately started doing 2M (without a win). That wasn't the only way to break them. The same timing could be used to enable/disable certain rules. Therefore, it was a damn near guarantee win and guarantee double up. I brought one other friend who I was in a call with and he made 150M and paid for his 99 Crafting in just minutes. ;).

09144a99bb.png

New Obby Armour Stats:

New BTS Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EkJNKDEHyeE

Ranged:

1w1j4.png

Melee:

1w1jt.png

Magic:

1w1k2.png

Looks like this is going to be level80/85 gear due to the LP boost. Ahrims is a +5000 for me and this is +7000.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

New Obby Armour Stats:

New BTS Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EkJNKDEHyeE

Ranged:

1w1j4.png

Melee:

1w1jt.png

Magic:

1w1k2.png

Looks like this is going to be level80/85 gear due to the LP boost. Ahrims is a +5000 for me and this is +7000.

stunning new obsidian armor

Oh my god it has a stun effect, sell your ice barrages! [/outofcontextspeculation]

Edit: how much of that lp boost is from the shield though?

Edit2: Nevermind, Torva + cks is only 6000 lp.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun