Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

That makes me mad.

• Like 1

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

bApaV.png

Getting through this so quickly. :blink:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Getting into dungeoneering with the EoC, the increased spawn rate of Edimmu and Soulgazers proved miraculous as I got both in one floor. I got the kill but it dropped for both me and this other guy, he takes it and proceeds to try and give it to everyone but me even though it was my kill. I was the only one who ended up wanting it so he gave it to me, eventually. The douche had the gall to be condescending at the end while I was binding too. Guess that's W114 for ya, still better than W77 though. hexq.png

Getting into dungeoneering with the EoC, the increased spawn rate of Edimmu and Soulgazers proved miraculous as I got both in one floor. I got the kill but it dropped for both me and this other guy, he takes it and proceeds to try and give it to everyone but me even though it was my kill. I was the only one who ended up wanting it so he gave it to me, eventually. The douche had the gall to be condescending at the end while I was binding too. Guess that's W114 for ya, still better than W77 though. hexq.png

Just to point out for you, dealing the most damage is NOT how drops are given now. It is who ever attacks it first. The real question is, does this apply when the first attacker is below 99 slayer on a Gazer...

How many hotdogs does it take to mow a garage door?

Just to point out for you, dealing the most damage is NOT how drops are given now. It is who ever attacks it first. The real question is, does this apply when the first attacker is below 99 slayer on a Gazer...

That was how it was working yesterday, that was not the case with this kill. I killed it and it dropped on the floor straight away, I was ranging and the other person was meleeing, so they got to it faster. Both 99 slayer.

Unspam: Doric and Boric, your incredibly mundane tasks are complete.

progress1b.png

^Stats

Slayer drops appear to everyone immediately, but only the person who dealt the most damage (or tagged if that's the case now, whatever) gets to pick it up in the first 30 seconds.

EDIT: Ambler asked how hard Troll Inavsion was now. Decided I'd try it in my signature gear.

lolinvasion.png

Lol

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

We had an unexplained Gazer that dropped nothing in a floor the other day, it must've been the tag that broke it. No bn/veng/wrath on it so I can't think of anything else

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

We had an unexplained Gazer that dropped nothing in a floor the other day, it must've been the tag that broke it. No bn/veng/wrath on it so I can't think of anything else

lmfao i know her very well. Managed the burstinglobs fc for years, she can be a bit rude, but is actually a nice person...

(you'de be somewhat crazy managing bl for 2 years)

meamzed.png

That egg + fury/kit will be given the the person who makes and posts on tif the best guide to bathtubs in runescape, the rules are as follows:

- You have 1 week from this post.

- Pictures must be taken yourself.

- Must contain EVERY Bath in runescape, if I or anyone else can find 3 or more you have missed you do not win.

- Must be done yourself, no group guides :L.

- If 2 or more people have every bathtub, quality of writing/pictures/clarity in finding bathtubs will be accessed. (Fastest methods to get to them).

http://forum.tip.it/topic/315838-drazs-guide-to-bed-bath-and-beyond/#entry5333677

TO ADVENTURE!

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!