Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

To show Ping that I indeed made a good Ice Cream =3:

358195l.jpg

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

zjig6t.png

Fun at castlewars.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

My drops this weekend, not bad tbh. EDIT:apparently... I missed one, cant remember which though... think it was the trio vboot split, kill where qck died on :P

Man, hard to find people who are very very good at nex.. sick of nexing with people who are dumb as (bleep)

202ku.png

204F1.png

20aO3.png

missed tboots, people split though

20rCX.png

20rRG.png

meamzed.png

Torvafullhelm100213_zpsa1915b26.png

Ambler died at start of Zaros and that was probably my most stressful runescape experience ever. 20 blue charms <3

Bunyip + tacklebox seems rather brilliant, however they're just a backup after your yak runs out right? Or is there some other advantage I'm not aware of?

Also, is there some reason you're using a mace and longsword rather than a set of either?

2dgucz6.png

2,000 games.

2wok6xx.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee460/Octarine19/Torvafullhelm100213_zpsa1915b26.png

Ambler died at start of Zaros and that was probably my most stressful runescape experience ever. 20 blue charms <3

Bunyip + tacklebox seems rather brilliant, however they're just a backup after your yak runs out right? Or is there some other advantage I'm not aware of?

Also, is there some reason you're using a mace and longsword rather than a set of either?

Bunyip doesn't use adrenaline, so it's WAY better than unicorn. For non tanks, it's probably better to just go pure bunyip/tacklebox if you have the champion one

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

http://i1228.photobu...zpsa1915b26.png

Bunyip doesn't use adrenaline, so it's WAY better than unicorn. For non tanks, it's probably better to just go pure bunyip/tacklebox if you have the champion one

Also offhand mace is pretty damn awful at the moment down to the way dual-wield abilities work.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

It's Nex split images tiem@@ :twss:

i5P0EVb.jpg

i5P0EVb.jpg

Also missed a Virtus Mask, but got 2.4m from everyone. :thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

I kinda lucked out there. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

21n6M.png

^ That pic of the GE and those armadyl hilt splits, no words :>>>

3 guys from my first clan went to a AGW clan event. 3 hilts in 8 kills at ~95m ea. Wasn't mad.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

YgfgRL2.jpg

[hide=gwyn swore ffs]

SKVHXwJ.jpg

[/hide]

L0L0L0L0L0L

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Lol. Stupid trend, but I found that to be pretty great for Jagex to do.

• Like 3

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid