Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Oh the irony

3El4Q.jpg

• Like 2

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

I lasted 5 seconds longer!

3El3Y.png

How well does mage work there, gonna need to do some bandos soon for my drop tab.

It works quite well. Use blood barrages and abilities. Shark drops and whatnot should be enough to heal you.

I lasted 600+ KC but could have stayed longer if I had more overloads.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Appears to be a problem with fixed size I think, I'm not getting it but some others are reporting it and they're in fixed too.

Why don't you turn on an overhead while you're at it? :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I'm getting it in resizeable.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

With the most recent server update, Jagex messed up mage AGAIN

not your standard mistake, but now when barraging, your fps will drop. The more monsters attacking you, the more drastic the fps drop. When I don't attack, I'm at 50 fps. When I attack one beast I drop to 30, and here's what it's like to attack 3. This did not happen until after the most recent server update.

Also, when I am getting attacked the FPS is fine - staying at 50. In between my attacks it is still just as high, but once I attack it is much lower. Here's a screeny

jc4h.png

Sugar_Nana.png

I would say, send in a bug report.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Did you purchase any spins? The only new mask I've gotten is the Banshee one.

No sir. Daily 3 (Goldmembers) and Challenge spin. Also got Banshees and the Crawling hand (last release) but who even uses those.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

mwsiee.png

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Did you purchase any spins? The only new mask I've gotten is the Banshee one.

No sir. Daily 3 (Goldmembers) and Challenge spin. Also got Banshees and the Crawling hand (last release) but who even uses those.

The only one I wanted from the new set was the Garg one, and the only ones I've gotten (also with 3+1 daily spins) have been Banshee and Jelly. -.- Thankfully they at least look decent anyway.

Helm of Keening actually matches everything else I wear... :)

2v0z6vo.png

• Like 1

2dgucz6.png

hax unit

You know, in my book hax = luck...

• Like 1

Account Help

The following message is brought to you by my isp.

QvBQMvm.jpg

Can't sleep so I decide to go Qbd to make friend some money for Pernix. Internet dies as soon as I enter Qbd's room. 45 minutes later I log in to find out that I play a game that punishes not death, but internet failure.

• Like 1

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun