Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

84slayer.png

One to go. ::' I will have to do some extra Slayer training though since I will probably get 99 Attack before 85 Slayer. :?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Crap Lance is better tbh. It's a lance.. of crap. What more could you want in the world?

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Getting closer to it =D

65farm.jpg

I_G_RagZ.png

Current goals-99 Sum, 95 Slay, Elysian/Divine Spirit Shield, Get LS Elysian and Divine, get another sexy 99

Drops Solo and LS-Arma Hiltx1(solo), Arma Chestx1(solo), Dragon Clawsx2(solo), Bandos Hiltx2(1 FFA, 1 LS), Bandos Tassetsx4(2 duo, 1 solo,2 LS), BCPx5(1 duo, 4 LS), Sara Hiltx1(1 LS), SSx7(LS), Spectral Sigilx1(LS)

I know how much TIF loves rshumor so I went and got this pic

8334.jpg

"I want to run faster."

I dunno... Didn't think it was all that funny, since similar situations happened all the time when I used to use the RSOF.

2dgucz6.png

ig97rd.jpg

:thumbsup:

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Sig made by Dragon100177/Hatebringer.

Triplewich's Blog

Solo Drops: Saradomin Hilt: 1xBando Hilt:1x Bando Tasset:2x Bando Plate:1x Godsword Shards:3x Saradomin Sword:5x

Team Drops(CS): 1x Saradomin Hilt: 2x Saradomin Sword

Team Drops(LS): 1x Saradomin Hilt

Metal Dragon Maging/Ranging/Meleeing Guide by Triplewich

11,026th to 99 mage!!!51,536 to 99 Str!!!30,960 to 99 Range!!!47,435 to 99 HP!!!2,048 to 99 COnstruction!!!72,957 to 99 Att!!!

just got this =)

65herb.png

I_G_RagZ.png

Current goals-99 Sum, 95 Slay, Elysian/Divine Spirit Shield, Get LS Elysian and Divine, get another sexy 99

Drops Solo and LS-Arma Hiltx1(solo), Arma Chestx1(solo), Dragon Clawsx2(solo), Bandos Hiltx2(1 FFA, 1 LS), Bandos Tassetsx4(2 duo, 1 solo,2 LS), BCPx5(1 duo, 4 LS), Sara Hiltx1(1 LS), SSx7(LS), Spectral Sigilx1(LS)

Okay, I go to Tribrid with a few tipiters. I die, I lose stuff, I go to replace it, I see this on the Sara Stole GE chart...

2564graphimg.gif

I really dislike merchant clans.

Crop less I like to see the price rise.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

ig97rd.jpg

:thumbsup:

[bleep] YOU

[hide=]just kidding, grats noob :) [/hide]

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

2hmneyx.jpg

saw purepure4774, dillingham1, firecat318 and some other tiffers there :D .

my first armadyl trip...

this kid got bored and tried to smite the thing... he got hit for 12 at first then he got hit 65 the next. Of course everyone said "GF".

His grave appeared and before anyone could bless, he dc'ed and regained connection... GOODBYE GRAVE. #-o lost mils in items: zammy dhide, sara bracers, 2k diamond bolts.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

2hmneyx.jpg

my first armadyl trip...

this kid got bored and tried to smite the thing... he got hit for 12 at first then he got hit 65 the next. Of course everyone said "GF".

His grave appeared and before anyone could bless, he dc'ed and regained connection... GOODBYE GRAVE. #-o lost mils in items: zammy dhide, sara bracers, 2k diamond bolts.

Ahhaa goodfight kid.. he also lost verac helm, says he lost 5m+ in items :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lesson learned? DON'T SMITE ARMA BOSS :shame:

100111011101.png

5417.png

[hide=]

2hmneyx.jpg

my first armadyl trip...

Ahhaa goodfight kid.. he also lost verac helm, says he lost 5m+ in items :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lesson learned? DON'T SMITE ARMA BOSS :shame:

[/hide]

But do Smite Bandos Boss

smite.jpg

I_G_RagZ.png

All the way from 70 only by cutting MTK gems :lol:

71craft.png

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

[hide=]

maxkc5.png

Max kc #5 in a row. <3:

[/hide]

WOW! What is max kc btw?

And i just got this. Only 1 Mage, and 4 Thieving and no more skilling for quests. YAY!!

69smithing.jpg

I_G_RagZ.png

[hide=]
maxkc5.png

Max kc #5 in a row. <3:

[/hide]

WOW! What is max kc btw?

And i just got this. Only 1 Mage, and 4 Thieving and no more skilling for quests. YAY!!

69smithing.jpg

Max is 4000 kills. An epic feat, to say the least

About the last few levels you need for the quest - you know you can use boosters to start WGS, right?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

[hide=]

[hide=]
maxkc5.png

Max kc #5 in a row. <3:

[/hide]

WOW! What is max kc btw?

69smithing.jpg

Max is 4000 kills. An epic feat, to say the least

About the last few levels you need for the quest - you know you can use boosters to start WGS, right?

[/hide]

Yea, just dont have enough qp for it atm

I_G_RagZ.png