Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

You've just got to use a bit of thinking. Who, with the right mind, on earth, would take a screenshot right as they die, without taking a bite of food or a sip of potion.

He clearly got clawed, so why wouldn't he at least be spamming his sharks or turning on a prayer. I can tell you, if I was being clawed with my pk gear I'd be running and chugging. I wouldn't have a full invo of food, and I certainly wouldn't of had the time to think about getting a screenshot of my death...

Stellactic.gif

You've just got to use a bit of thinking. Who, with the right mind, on earth, would take a screenshot right as they die, without taking a bite of food or a sip of potion.

He clearly got clawed, so why wouldn't he at least be spamming his sharks or turning on a prayer. I can tell you, if I was being clawed with my pk gear I'd be running and chugging. I wouldn't have a full invo of food, and I certainly wouldn't of had the time to think about getting a screenshot of my death...

You'd only be able to do that if you noticed the first hit. It's easy to miss with people running around you. I have plenty of screen shots of my own death, it's not exactly hard to hit the Print Screen button.

He obviously clawed him at the ge entrance north of varrock west bank which is where the new map loads causing a few second lag. In this lag he most likely got two specialed and paniced giving him no chance to eat or pray.

Also I take pictures of my deaths sometimes just to look back at them and laugh at my mistakes.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

You'd only be able to do that if you noticed the first hit. It's easy to miss with people running around you. I have plenty of screen shots of my own death, it's not exactly hard to hit the Print Screen button.

I take back what I said about alignment, but I thaught I was right :-#

Same with the money pile, its apparently supposed to be like that?

But still, it doesn't make sense that he would 26k with that inventory anyway.

Besides, wouldn't you go to your bank and withdraw 26k, rather than withdraw all and then deposit the excess of 26k?

2v8sgvs.png

Don't need the image again really

Good fight son.

Should have moved the cash pile 1 pixel to the right, for the rest it's a decent fake.

Zoom in and you'll see that:

- The furthest right stack of coins doesn't align properly.

- Shadows are unequal under the icon tabs - showing some sort of pixel modification without smooth transition - My guess is the magic wand tool in photoshop without subtly blurring out the

excess

- Certain items do not properly align vertically with other items (potion and black d'hide is the easiest to see without exporting the image)

- Nobody would PK with 142M on them for no reason.

LOL, seriously- it's not fake. The Black D'hide isn't aligned with the potion? LOL

PK? It's a 26ker, who didn't realise he had that cash on him. (Look at the inventory)

090516161902.png

Shadows; the same, alignment; the same.

anyone ever think that if it is indeed fake, that he was smart and instead of trying to P-chop it, he instead used a memory editor to take out 142m worth of fake gold, when it was probably 50k or something.

also sometimes a misclick can be deadly. I had to withdraw food once from a bank while someone was trying to kill me in a bank (I got him off me for a second) and went to withdraw-all monkfish (I have like 10k).

What I forgot was that I still had Note-Items on and instead withdrew ALL my monkfish. I was able to bank them again before dying but holy [cabbage] that was scary.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Retribution trick? :S

My guess.

You are about to die.

1. Flick on retribution.

2. Hope when you die, it kills the guy you are fighting.

3. Run up and collect the loot.

Also, you would be pking in cheaper gear so when and if you die, you wont loose more then your enemy drops when he dies.

090516131031.png

Best drop or second best drop i got from tricking. Bruno, you want? :P

Also got pk in BH. Wasen't my target. Funny thing was that he puled d claws out, speced 2 times, and I killed him :?

Makes me feel like I have pro defence 8-)

Or that guy had failed stats :|

[hide=]090515231054.png[/hide]

EDIT - Forgot that I got TB'ed and D claw spec'ed risking around 6.9mil right after I picked everything up from the vesta plateskirt pic and survived :shock:

[hide=]

090516131031.png

Best drop or second best drop i got from tricking. Bruno, you want? :P

Also got pk in BH. Wasen't my target. Funny thing was that he puled d claws out, speced 2 times, and I killed him :?

Makes me feel like I have pro defence 8-)

Or that guy had failed stats :|

[hide=]090515231054.png[/hide]

EDIT - Forgot that I got TB'ed and D claw spec'ed risking around 6.9mil right after I picked everything up from the vesta plateskirt pic and survived :shock:

[/hide]

nice skirt drop. how much is it?

jr_n.png

|99 Attack|99 Strenght|99 Defence|99 Constitution|99 Range|

|99 Construction|99 Fletching|

"...teh blog..."