Halloween/Fireworks

ilya

Hey guys Halloween the day of fright is almost upon us, so I decided to make this thread where we'll discuss your plans for Halloween and Fireworking.

What kind of fireworks are you going to use? Where? Against who?

Post away.

P.S. Is it against the rules to tell/ask people how to make fireworks? Can a mod confirm this please?

fireworks on Halloween?

never heard that one before

:?

Ya same here. I dont even know anywhere that sells fireworks at this time of year. Perhaps wait till spring or summer....

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Im turning 19 this Halloween. :3

Legally I can drink on my birthday, but doctor told me alcohol will make my liver explode cause of my medication so that limits my bar hopping plans...

Maybe I'll just buy a sack of chocolate and kill myself with Diabetes instead. :-k

Or lure kids to my basement and eat them. I dont know. :-w

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

i dunno about fireworks, but think you should set a stuffed scarecrow on your porch, so people get used to it being there. then when halloween comes along, drag it inside, dress like it, and sit in the same spot. when innocent little kids walk up, jump at them and chase them, screaming. it will scare the living HELL out of them...

soldersig.jpg

Are you guys serious :-s ? You don't do fireworks on Christmas???

:-k :-s :-k :-s :o :o :shock: :o

Halloween is the time of the year to get some friends together, make some smoke bombs, eggs your teachers house and get free candy, it's it what the haloween spirit is about?

Legally I can drink on my birthday, but doctor told me alcohol will make my liver explode cause of my medication so that limits my bar hopping plans...

Maybe I'll just buy a sack of chocolate and kill myself with Diabetes instead. :-k

siggified :mrgreen:

duelmaster30.png

stopthatvibd2.gif

siggified :mrgreen:

You beat me to it, I was gonna' do that. :?

No, yeah, but to make fireworks you'd need some highly dangerous materials which

you probably wouldn't be able to get access to anyway.

Unless you live near the chemistry room of a major university?

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

The drinking age is 19 in your country?

I've never heard of fireworks on Haloween either.

C2b6gs7.png

Guy [bleep] Day, I'll be waiting near Battersea bridge if anyone wants to come ::'

Naw bit of a trek thx.....why dont i just talk to you on msn, i cba, i found my dog has pissed on my bed and my auntys bed this morning....actually i think she has diahorrea :?

loverrrzp8.jpg

You guys have never used fireowrks on halloween? I use for every holiday! And sometimes I don;t even wait for holidays 8-)

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

You guys have never used fireowrks on halloween? I use for every holiday! And sometimes I don;t even wait for holidays 8-)

You don't know my brother, do you? :)

I wanted to go on a criuse, or just have a normal vacation. But, nooo... We had to rent an old rv and go to some random-[wagon] indian reservation like 100 miles south of Las Vegas, for the sole purpose of spending three days down there lighting off fireworks :roll: I got to the point where in the middle of the second night, when my dad and brother were going in, I was walking a little ways out and tossing a bunch of fireworks everywere.

Lol, russia power!

How to make smoke bombs

You need:

4 Ping-pong balls

1 Scissors

1 Fuse

1 straw

1 Bottle opener

Timfoil

Cut three ping-pong balls to little pieces. Make a hole in the forth ping pong ball with scissors. Stuff the little ping pong piece in the ball. Put a straw and fuse in the hole. Wrap it in timfoil tight. Light it on fire. Very fun thing to do and doesn't cost a cent.

Lol, russia power!

How to make smoke bombs

You need:

4 Ping-pong balls

1 Scissors

1 Fuse

1 straw

1 Bottle opener

Timfoil

Cut three ping-pong balls to little pieces. Make a hole in the forth ping pong ball with scissors. Stuff the little ping pong piece in the ball. Put a straw and fuse in the hole. Wrap it in timfoil tight. Light it on fire. Very fun thing to do and doesn't cost a cent.

What's the bottle opener for? :lol:

Lol, russia power!

How to make smoke bombs

You need:

4 Ping-pong balls

1 Scissors

1 Fuse

1 straw

1 Bottle opener

Timfoil

What's the bottle opener for? :lol:

I'm guessing to make the holes.

Anyway this Halloween for me will be a party, followed by me ignoring the knocks on the door from kids trick or treating.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Lol, russia power!

How to make smoke bombs

You need:

4 Ping-pong balls

1 Scissors

1 Fuse

1 straw

1 Bottle opener

Timfoil

Timfoil? I'll bet Tim Allen could get me some of that ::'

Last year I wanted to spray kids with the hose when they knocked on our door, but my mom said it woild, "ruin their costumes and freeze them to death, and their parents would get all pissed at us for getting their kids soaked". Well, that should teach them not to go to strange houses.... :twisted:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Going clubbing of course.

This is the UK, it's any excuse for going clubbing if you're want to such things :D

As for fireworks, they do my head in! I live in a spinney (small wood) and all that happens is damn little kids come and set them off, all the time.

Once one of them blew 2 his fingers off and I laughed at him :-$

Slide-sig.png

Ah, Halloween, the day where you get to make little kids crap their pants... My favorite thing to do with fireworks is play 'Cherry Bomb's Away' on my porch roof, if you get my meaning.. :P M80s work well, too.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg