runescape is polluted

purewcnub

By the word noob. I was fighting in duel arena. I killed someone. they called me noob. Yesterday, i was cutting magic logs, they called me noob. I get called noob at least 10 times a day.The world is going to be taken over by a little 4 letter word.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

Whatever, noob

Just Jk, This is Runescape! I will give anybody my soul if they can stay in Cw or Duel Arena for 1 whole day without being called a noob(don't take that seriously). Just turn off public chat or just ignore them. People will call everyone noobs if they are winning, or if they are losing. It's just that is what the RS community has basically turned into: People calling everyone noobs.

When the hell will you people learn to deal with it?

No offense, but there's at least ten of these rants per page. It's not a proper rant, it's not something new, and no way in heck is it worth getting angry or pissed over. So stop it everyone, for God's sake.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

The word noob is as common as a macro in F2P.

No offense, but there's at least ten of these rants per page. It's not a proper rant, it's not something new, and no way in heck is it worth getting angry or pissed over. So stop it everyone, for God's sake.

Mind telling me why you're pissed and angry then?

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I know this problem, which is why i chose for it to help me, rather than hurt me. There are many things you can do which will make the anme caller mad, rahter than yourself. There's always, "Right back atcha" which can be fun, but for free-to-play pking, i have a magic/melee pker. He has 35 magic, 34 strength, 20 attack, and 5 defense (that makes them mad).

When someone says "no magic you noob" just reply "no melee"

When someone says "Mages are noobs" just reply "So you're a noob?"

Just use no logic what-so-ever and keep with it. Knowing them, they'll want to win the arguement no matter what. Just keep coming up with horrid facts and comebacks, and eventually they'll go away. and if you're fighting them, if they're typing a lot, try ot ko them.

F.Y.I. I have better information than i used up there, but it works i'm telling ya.

Picture3-1-1-1.jpg

Here's what I do if I'm called a noob: i go up to them, slap them in the face with a rubber chicken, do the chicken dance,and tell them to "ah go back to your parents basement and shut up!".God I hate that word...if only there was a "Flip-off" emote.Oh wait then all the players would use it....

Old news. :roll: The ignore list is a very good friend, as long as you aren't using it as a notepad like me... :? There's always going to be the nasty side of the internet, just ignore people like that/Dm them and get a vid of them dieing/teleing/running and post it all over the forums.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Because I'm always angry and pissed. My biological system just works that way.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Because I'm always angry and pissed. My biological system just works that way.

LOL.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Calling or being called a noob is commonplace to most MMOs and therefore offers no cause for discuss- wait... I think I took a wrong turn somewhere.... This isn't the RSOF?

Ow.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

a long time ago i was making a pure (that i eventually gave up on cuz i stink at pking) about lvl 22 or so and i was maging scorpions in f2p. a lvl 25 came up and began harassing me.

stupid noob....what's your mage lvl noob....etc

all i could do was laugh because i assumed this kid was so happy to find someone under him to try and pick on. i kept my mouth shut tho and was ignoring him. he kept on...

i'm talking to you noob! answer me you stupid noob! geez...noobs these days

i finally said "look at you. you're a lvl 25. i started this account 3 days ago and by tomorrow i will be a higher lvl than you. what gives you the credentials to call me a noob?"

he never responded and walked away.

if you let something as trivial as this get to you then you won't survive. don't let them suck the enjoyment out of the game for you. i've been called much worse in the game and in real life.

rssig2.png

People use it as an insult because you can't do anything back physically. It is a cowards way of insulting people :P

You just have to ignore it because it means nothing. People overuse that word

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Just find a way to actually hurt them through words. Something that's not superficial like that stupid word. Something like what the ex-pure said above.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Just turn private chat on or use ignore list. If it getting to you that much maybe consider quitting runescape. But you gonna hear the word loads more so stop moaning.

ps. far too many of these posts moaning about noobs...

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!