Is it just me...

Gold_Tiger10

..or has runescape been SERIOUSLY been lagging and freezing the past week? It won't stop, and its getting in the way of my playing experience. I can't even go to the kq anymore without the fear that the game will freeze on me -.- Its getting really out of hand, so I have to ask...is it just me? Or is everyone experiencing the worst freezing and lagging ever?

Here are some pictures of some game freezing I just had while in the duel arena:

[hide=*WARNING* Large Images]07Oct30-194802.png

07Oct30-194805.png

07Oct30-194837.png

07Oct30-194901.png[/hide]

SOTW_Tag1.png

here!

My home world of 131 started to lag uncontrollably about a month or so ago, and I know it's not just me. Everyone in edgeville bank seems to have the same kind of lag as me and at the same time. It's the lag where you click on the screen, but the action of the click doesn't register for up to 30 seconds. During this 30 seconds you can still see enemies moving and things acting normally. It's like the server can send things to you, but you can't send things to it.

the action of the click doesn't register for up to 30 seconds. During this 30 seconds you can still see enemies moving and things acting normally. It's like the server can send things to you, but you can't send things to it.

+1

I've had this problem for a while now.

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

The economy is crashing!!! We're all gonna die!!!!

Yes, I get the same lag too

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

It's the lag where you click on the screen, but the action of the click doesn't register for up to 30 seconds. During this 30 seconds you can still see enemies moving and things acting normally. It's like the server can send things to you, but you can't send things to it.

Same thing with my homeworld, world 92, except that before the lag ended slightly, if i was moving, my guy would trace back to fro his steps for 2-3 times before moving on. What a waste of energy.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I haven't been lagging since the week leading to the GWD update, but I seem to be fine now :) . If your internet is slow anywhere else (like when browsing the web), you might wanna contact your internet service provider and see if there's anything wrong.

If that doesn't work, just jump up and down the room and yell at your computer and it should fix itself up ::' (individual results may vary)

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

Small lags, nothing out of the usual. It could very well have been the traffic over the holiday period in the UK and the USA, where over 75% of RS users play from, putting a strain on the servers.

Aside from that, contact Jagex. We don't know the answers.