help me form a diet plan!!

mawd_luva

I am 17 years old and 20 pounds overweight.

I need help forming a diet that with going along with exercise help me lose the wait.

Post in this format:

Breakfast:

-

-

-

Lunch:

-

-

-

Dinner:

-

-

-

some of my exerices will include:

biking

walking

climbing a 100ft rock wall at our ymca

Your help is greatly appreciated

--mawd

baller_playa.png

Are you going to be buying your own food and cooking it?

Also, it would help to have a good idea of what you're eating right now.

"The only way to avoid packaging the water would be to deliver it to people's homes and places of business through some sort of amazingly intricate and complex series of reservoirs, pumping stations, pipes . . . hey, wait a second.."

20 pounds overweight.

You make a thread over 20 pounds?

20 pounds is nothing my mums over 2-3 stone over weight and the only help she has is support..not a diet plan if your this desperate go to a dietitian.

Just for anyone that doesnt know, 2-3 stone is approximated 24-42 pounds overweight. Im confused as to why he is saying "only" 20 pounds when he says his mother is pretty much the same. 20 pounds isnt that significant, if you really want to lose weight, it isnt what you eat, its exercise.

20 pounds overweight.

You make a thread over 20 pounds?

20 pounds is nothing my mums over 2-3 stone over weight and the only help she has is support..not a diet plan if your this desperate go to a dietitian.

Just for anyone that doesnt know, 2-3 stone is approximated 24-42 pounds overweight. Im confused as to why he is saying "only" 20 pounds when he says his mother is pretty much the same. 20 pounds isnt that significant, if you really want to lose weight, it isnt what you eat, its exercise.

my mums about 35 yrs older and disabled. nuff said.

Are you muscular, or broad in any way, shape, or form? If so, this thread is even more useless than I thought it was. You're 17. If you don't eat like a pig (hell, most of the time even if you do), you're not going to gain any weight. If you eat half-healthy, you're going to hit your target weight with ease. What are you so worried about 20 pounds over?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'm fat as hell but you don't see me asking for a diet plan.

Eat 10 cheeseburgers a day

Exercise never

Wash it down with 20 milkshakes

McDonalds is your friend

Fry all your foods high carb oil

Eat everything with butter.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I'm fat as hell but you don't see me asking for a diet plan.

Eat 10 cheeseburgers a day

Exercise never

Wash it down with 20 milkshakes

McDonalds is your friend

Fry all your foods high carb oil

Eat everything with butter.

thats nice if you want to die before you are 30.

Well, being me :D , I know good food, this might be a little time consuming but these are worth the while, for they are not only healthy but tastey, and remember to exercise :P.

Breakfast

-Try a slicing a variety of fruits, glass of low fat milk(ovaltine if you want a chocolate flavor) and if your really hungry try eating something like honey nut cheeros9lowers cholestrol, low in sugar) or make some oatmeal with abit of honey. In a rush? Then just grab some toast and spread some fruit made jam(non of that fake stuff :P), I suggest dark cheery jam.

-STAY AWAY FROM THOSE DISGUISTING THINGS YOU CALL...POPTARTS!

Lunch

-We'll sometimes hard to eat well at lunch because you think o I have to have a sandwich or pizza or what ever, BUT you can take some whole wheat bread, add mustard and some homemade turkey.

-If you have the time, boil 110g of pasta while chopping a small tomato, a couple leaves of basil and then take the pasta out when al dente, drain and mix together, add olive oil, pepper and salt.

Dinner

Try some of the following, when well prepared:

-Fish

-Lamb

-Veal

-Rabbit

-Turkey

-Lebanese style Molaheja[Molaheja, Chicken/Turkey broth, Rice] (don't try making this if you don't know how... If made properly it is delicous and filling... If made improperly it is like eating a combination of swamp water and mucus. Also, you might want to avoid the Egyptian Molaheja especially if you like the Lebanese version because its dry and you might find its made with fish head.)

Some sidedishes:

-Ocra

-String Beans

-Tomatoes

Remember...

-Subsitute butter for olive oil when you can

-Stay away from trans fats

-Don't have more then 2 snacks a day, and try something like granola.

-When eating junk food, take out the amount you are going to eat, often we sit infront of the Tv and start eating and we aren't noticing the amount consumed.

-Cut off meat fat, and stir clear from fried chicken skin.

-I'm saying these are things to try. not the only things you should eat, and don't totally withdraw from eating anything you might like that isn't quite healthy like potato chips or ice cream, just remember to eat in moderation.

-my motto- AVOID RMF(Ready Made Filth), these includes those canned sauces and chef boyarde :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Edit:

My average meal for a day:

Breakfast:

-White cup if milk

-banana

-apple

-mango

Lunch:

-Water

-Sandwich of turkey breasts with low-fat mayo

Dinner:

Can consist of one of the following:

-Molaheja

-Lamb with Ocra

-Pasta with tomato sauce(homemade), then maybe an egg following fried in olive oil and a chopped tomato in olive oil.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

i can only benchpress 140 pounds, im not skinny.. i want to get toned for a certain thing coming up.

I don't understand why everyone measures strength in how much they can bench press :/

I can do 1 arm pull ups, 210+ pounds on the peck fly machine, full range handstand push ups, muscle ups, but I can only bench press 135, but that doesn't mean mean I'm weak, does it? I'm 140 pounds, 6'1. (I wasn't trying to act e-cool, it just baffles me why people think those who can bench press more are stronger.)

As for the diet, I can't recommend what you should eat for breakfast, etc, but I suggest you don't eat fast food, don't eat after 6 Pm and if you want to eat a "snack", get an apple.

Running in the morning on an empty stomach helps you lose a lot of weight by the way.

i can only benchpress 140 pounds, im not skinny.. i want to get toned for a certain thing coming up.

I don't understand why everyone measures strength in how much they can bench press :/

I can do 1 arm pull ups, 210+ pounds on the peck fly machine, full range handstand push ups, muscle ups, but I can only bench press 135, but that doesn't mean mean I'm weak, does it? I'm 140 pounds, 6'1. (I wasn't trying to act e-cool, it just baffles me why people think those who can bench press more are stronger.)

I could do 30 pull ups when I was in 5th grade. Doesn't mean I was strong (and for that matter, you're mentioning that you can do things, not how many reps you can do. Most guys can do that stuff a couple times, so just saying you can do it doesn't set a bar).

I can bench about 130. I would consider myself weak, muscle-wise anyways. Sure, it's not the only measure, but for a universal upper body measurement bench press isn't too bad.

And honestly, if you weigh less than me at 6'1" (me being 5'7"), you're probably a little more on the thin than the muscle side.

[/please do not continue weight-training tangent ya'll]

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

The key is to keep snacking to the minimal. You will get all the nutrition you need during meals, even if you feel mysteriously hungry at times. I am lucky enough to have a good metabolism, but from talking to friends who have lost weight, they don't stuff themselves every meal and rarely snack; if they do, it's carrots or something to keep away from salt, sugar, and carbs.

lalalasig2.png

Try weigh[bleep]chers.

No. Weigh[bleep]chers is junk. They want your money, that's it.

Never buy any processed foods that are labeled are "healthy". Anything processed is NOT healthy, so it's automatically a lie.

Buy things in their most natural forms possible. Anything already prepared for you, put in a package and ready to eat, is a bad choice.

Only labels and ingredients hold truth. If there are "mystery" ingredients, it's a bad sign.

Biological fruits and veggies have better nutritional value their common counterpart because the producers of said counterparts favorise varieties of fruits/veggies that are more resistant to insects or disease instead of favorising varietes that are high in nutritional value. They made many recent studies about it, if you can afford biological, by all means do so.

Go to a dietist.

Maybe, but be picky about it. From what I've experienced, most of them are very stupid, and they won't help you. Everything they know, you can know it online and be more updated than they even are.

The most important thing when dieting is making sure you eat enough of essential minerals and vitamins. An imbalance can cause problems in several areas of your health.

If you're american, your bread contains bromide. It is used to give texture and made the dough easier to mold. Only the UK and Canada have banned it. Bromide is dangerous for your health by preventing the thyroid gland from working properly, so check the ingredients of the bread you buy so that it does not contain the ingredient "potassium bromate". Though I don't commend on buying bread, other forms of healthier choices are available such as millet, buckwheat or potatoes.

Most humans on this planet have iodine and idiodide deficiency. It would be important that you take supplements to make sure you do not suffer from the problems that cause such deficiencies.

Having an ideal weight is a lifetime commitment. If you think you can just lose weight and then go back to your old ways and get away with it, you're wrong.

Knowing what to eat is very simple. As simple as reading a website about nutrition. If a website wants to sell you something, then it is a bad website. A good website that genuinely has your best interests doesn't ask for payment, or praise certain products or pills.

http://curezone.org/

Health forum. A ton of interesting stuff about everything.

I bet right now all your thinking is weight loss and all this info annoys you. This has to be done if you plan on staying skinny. A rushed attempt won't work.

2480+ total

Benching only shows chest strength. Not arm or back or shoulder or leg strength. But yes, just start slow, dont go and drasticly change your life, try doing cardio on a treadmill or a track say 20-25 minutes a day to start off. Cut the pop processed foods and non-healthy fats out of your diet. Dont expect dramatic changes, and have some patience and faith in yourself. \' ::'

Go to a dietist.

Or simply your doctor.. Who will probably point you to the aforementioned "dietist?" (is that the right word?)

The proper word is dietitian.

"The only way to avoid packaging the water would be to deliver it to people's homes and places of business through some sort of amazingly intricate and complex series of reservoirs, pumping stations, pipes . . . hey, wait a second.."

low-fat mayo

You just made me cry T_T

But anyways, I've never dieted before, but from what i've heard from others around me about dieting is that its not so much about the quantity of food you eat, but what's in your food that can make a difference (plus exercise). For example, if you eat a lot of beef, a change to poultry instead of the beef can make a difference (which doesn't mean you can't have beef, just less often). I can't think of much else right now, but i'll post again if anything else comes to mind.

Oh, and having someone around who isn't dieting is handy to have around. That way you can give them all the junky foods you shouldn't eat. I know I gladly help out dieters with that job. lol

Or simply your doctor.. Who will probably point you to the aforementioned "dietist?" (is that the right word?)

I just used the Dutch word, didn't know the English version, but you all knew what I was talking about. How cool is that.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I am on a diet too

I basically have only this now

Mabye a Sandwhich with a bit of butter for breakfast 7.30 am

7 pm - Dinner, Can be anything tbh, Normally Pasta with Dolmino Sauce and cheese

I drink a fair amount of water

I was also going swimming 1 hour a day, real need to get back to that ::'

loverrrzp8.jpg

Yes, as many other people Said, go to a Doctor/ Dietition.

Best way now is to eat Less crap and more healthy foods, start going out every day for a nice Walk/ Jog for 30 - 1 hour :D It'l do you good, Nice fresh air ^^

As Your Breakfast is concerned, A bowl of cereal and a nice Apple Would do it :D Not sure what cereal though, Special K (with all those summer fruits in it).

That's my Advice :P

Remember ~ Nothing Is Impossible - Lonk41

My Blog :)