My original bank screen shot, before I quit :)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HeHe its good to be back, except for the part where no amount of wealth seems to help with the 60-75 quests that I am missing and trying to do.

Its so much easier when you do all the quests as they come out and dont have to make up on all the quests, sort of like f2p -> p2p that would be the same thing.

Game Name: Ego Scorpion

Party Hat Sets: 4

Bank Pictures: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712645&start=0

ego_scorpion.png

Welcome back! :D

wow gangster, duke, this thread is attracting a lot of rich players

*unrelated but i love you gangster*

What do you plan to do now u play again? merchant? skill

i love it when teachers say" go ahead, ask away there are no stupid questions."

i raise my hand and ask" can u pull down your pants? like right now?"

wildysigwithtxt1hy6.gif

Hmm...know that I look back on it, I think I remember seeing you in Fally Park a few months back, maybe I'm wrong, but I think I asked you where to buy my first Santa... <3:

Well, sad to leave another "rich" (Can you define rich? Because by the way you say 'only'....) player leave. Gah, this might make prices rise... #-o I see the Purple has it going... <.<

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Duke, who was all high and mighty about us manipulating the market (unleash and i) ended up being banned for rl trading, which I find extremely ironic.

That's some bull. He earned more money that you did without manipulating, and who cares if he sold his gold? That just shows he prioritizes his life over this game. It's a pretty dumb rule to begin with. Manipulating people and going against a questionable rule are two different things.

I like it how you say you only have 4 party hat sets left... :P

Yeah, I like the fake modesty to stroke your ego even further.

Can't say I really have anything wrong with you ego, except maybe your ego.. no pun intended.. My post is kind of offensive, but I don't want you to take that much offense by it, if that makes any sense :anxious:

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Duke, who was all high and mighty about us manipulating the market (unleash and i) ended up being banned for rl trading, which I find extremely ironic.

That's some bull. He earned more money that you did without manipulating, and who cares if he sold his gold? That just shows he prioritizes his life over this game. It's a pretty dumb rule to begin with. Manipulating people and going against a questionable rule are two different things.

I like it how you say you only have 4 party hat sets left... :P

Yeah, I like the fake modesty to stroke your ego even further.

Can't say I really have anything wrong with you ego, except maybe your ego.. no pun intended.. My post is kind of offensive, but I don't want you to take that much offense by it, if that makes any sense :anxious:

I am thoroughly confused...

ok i get that u lost the blues to a friend who got pked.. and everything else.. that kinda sucks... But in the old photo you had like 4! christmas crackers. and other stuff.. did u get rid of those? give to a friend? trade? cuz if u did im sure ur kicking ur self for it now... There worth about 850m... thats alot of money to give away...

NEWAYS- 10!/10!

Only when the last wolf is dead,

The last tree is cut down,

The last river dammed

And the last field is paved over, Will humans realize, that we can't survive on money alone!

Author unknown.

kido14, mind not spreading your hate here please? Thanks buddy. Im sorry you have some aggression issues towards me, but no need to defend duke to me, I have nothing against him, infact, im so happy he is aroun... err... well, thanks anyways <3

Game Name: Ego Scorpion

Party Hat Sets: 4

Bank Pictures: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712645&start=0

ego_scorpion.png

holy crap

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Really nice bank =D

9.1/10

i dont think u should go around and say jsut 4 party hat sets

when i go around with a 6 year old acc (only playd for a year)

and got a bank worth under 2mil..

Help me cast spells donate 3k or runes every 15min to The kuks

Its a nice bank, im currently F2P but I used to merchat a lot for build my house (I'm currently construction 81)

Im glad you didn't lost your rares at fally massacre (you wasn't playing)

For houses, try do tears of guthix for raise construction skill (it works if you have construction as the low skill)

Every oak plank gives 60xp construction, with the remainder you can calculate how much planks you need, but don't hesitate on get a steel dragon and demonic throne in your house, let to tears of gutix gets your construction up (in other words, train your another skills)

Take care and im agree with you, merchanting on high and low scale is still merchanting. Some people flame merchants but they are worried on sell their monkfishs...

Cafebcs.png

cafebcs.gif

trust me its not fake, its very much real, from 3 years back.

I currently have over a billion worth of different supplies for all skills and still have 24 party hats and a santa. Not as many rares, but way more stuff for skills.

If you still think its fake you can meet me in game to see 4 phat sets.

Hm, I'll need to make sure I could sell one of those "phat sets", just to make sure it's not fake. *Cough* O:)

Haha, all I can say is...Free stuff. Now.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream