Fire rune gathering

purewcnub

craft them, or, if you won't do that, fire giants are another option, if you have a good ranging lv.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

I don't want to buy them because I like raising my levels while getting things I want. thanks guys, keep the suggestions coming.

Well, why not RC them then?

(Or rc some natures, sell them and buy all the fires you want from varrock runes store with buy x) :-#

There are two ways:

1. With combat, use the tips and advice above, or get a fire staff.

2. Without combat, make them yourself. Al Kharid. Take a friend (maybe 2) with the essence, and craft them.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

I used to hunt dust devils, and at any given time I'd have probably 30-50k+ fires. Though I was there for quite a while, it's still GREAT exp and one of the top ways to obtain fire runes aswell.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Flesh crawlers and harpie bugs are both amazing fire rune droppers.. they're low leveled so you kill them fast and they both seem to drop fire runes almost every kill. harpies drop 30/60 at a time and flesh crawlers drop a similar amount. Fire giants and dusties do drop a lot.. but they're higher leveled and slower to kill, so you're better off with flesh crawlers and harpies for fast runes.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

If you range I would say lessers, but honestly its a lot better to do your fastest method of making money and buying them. I make 200k+ with RC and I could buy them in less than 2 hours but it would take many more to get as drops or craft.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png