important news regarding my RuneScape character

ixfd64

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would an italian, living in italy, choose to host his website in the states?

Please stop loving ur country so much, sir :lol:

rofl :P

But what about we go back into topic?

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Why would an italian, living in italy, choose to host his website in the states?

If you do a trace you will find that tip.it is hosted in Canada. :lol: and why is because it is way way cheaper.

Also if anyone cares to read the 1st amendment:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

They will note it say Congress. Jagex is not congress so they can't abridge your freedom of speech while you are playing their game. Just like a theater can make you be quiet.

Katryna.png

My condolences to your account.

LOL, you're making it sound as if sound had died. Pfft, it's only a game character. :lol: Oh, and he's unbanned now. :D

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

If you do a trace you will find that tip.it is hosted in Canada. :lol: and why is because it is way way cheaper.

Also if anyone cares to read the 1st amendment:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

They will note it say Congress. Jagex is not congress so they can't abridge your freedom of speech while you are playing their game. Just like a theater can make you be quiet.

Jagex is based in london, and the american 1st amendment means squat to britain.

Well, it seems that someone reviewed my case again. My black marks have been retroactively removed! :D

I'm not sure if I'll get my seven days of membership or my p-mod status back, though. I know that Jagex doesn't refund membership for banned accounts, but I've heard about a case in which a wrongfully banned player was given membership back.

Just be gratefully you get a 2nd chance.. If you were not a Player mod they would have not even looked at this appeal

In this game it's not what you know it who you know...

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink