important news regarding my RuneScape character

ixfd64

Sorry to here your lost, it must feel really bad. Hope you get your account back.

Haseo_8492ed

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one bites the dust.

Sad to see your loss, I just hope they look closer into your case. Although I do find it wierd how you get a ban for 10 black marks and I get a mute for 10.1

Have fun what ever you decide next.

~RlOT

213360.png

I know how it feels. Really, I do. My account at the moment is on a last chance following that one offence. I didn't mean any malice either. I was merely talking about someone not knowing a password to another account (The Old Nite's, incidently), and Jagex concluded that was proof I was password scamming. I argued back, rightly saying at no point had I asked for anyone's password, I was merely talking about a password. They gave the old "Control of your account" line. Absolutely ridiculous to think they "proved" I'd done something I hadn't actually done. Now I can't breathe a word wrong, or my two-year old account gets locked. And no, I don't think that's moral at all.

I'd taken heart from thinking Jagex CS had improved to the point mistakes like this wouldn't happen. Obviously, I stand corrected.

I'm really sorry for ya. :(

Ouch...i really think Jagex should look into your case a lot more, a P Mod, playing from almost the start....Doesn't seem likely that you would break the rules after all this time and having a clean sheet all the way.

Anyway, life goes on and good luck with whatever you do in life! All the best!

Also, try the last appeal, you never know!

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I know how it feels. Really, I do. My account at the moment is on a last chance following that one offence. I didn't mean any malice either. I was merely talking about someone not knowing a password to another account (The Old Nite's, incidently), and Jagex concluded that was proof I was password scamming. I argued back, rightly saying at no point had I asked for anyone's password, I was merely talking about a password. They gave the old "Control of your account" line. Absolutely ridiculous to think they "proved" I'd done something I hadn't actually done. Now I can't breathe a word wrong, or my two-year old account gets locked. And no, I don't think that's moral at all.

I'd taken heart from thinking Jagex CS had improved to the point mistakes like this wouldn't happen. Obviously, I stand corrected.

I'm really sorry for ya. :(

Ouch. I'm glad that you got unbanned, but you shouldn't have gotten any of those black marks in the first place. :wall:

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

how do you check black marks anyways?

Login to "Appeal an Offence/Ban" under the Account Recovery section of the RuneScape Website.

Ixfd64, I'm very sorry to hear this has happened, and I can understand how frustrated you may be by this. :(

I wish you the very best in regaining control of your account.

Yet another player making his "retirement" sound all legendary even though it's just a game.. Oh well, I'm used to these by now. Anyways, I just wanted to say I understand exactly how you feel with the whole ban appeal -> automated response thing. Completely unfair, happened to me as well. They expect us to come up with a decent appeal in 400 characters, and they don't even pay attention to the actual appeal, and use their human minds to think about it. Quite frustrating considering they just dumped down characters we spent a lot of time on.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

This isn't entirely spam, since it gives a point instead of just saying, "Bye. Miss me or die."

Nice attitude for 6.5 years wasted. :wink:

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

That is indeed quite unfortunate. It seems that customer service online, no matter where you go, is going to be poor - I've had the same experience whenever I try to contact a website or something; it's just automated processing. That's understandable in some cases, but not in this case, where members are supposed to get preferential customer service treatment, and the fact that in this case you're a player-mod with a clean track record. It's ridiculous.

You've got a pretty good attitude for someone who's evidently spent a lot of time on both the account and the community, and I envy you for taking it so well. I doubt many people here could come off of a permanent ban the same way you did - I know I couldn't.

I've not met you before, but you sound like a pretty cool person, so all the best in the future. Peace.

Interesting.

This is spam.

I don't care if you get banned.

Why dont you take your attitude somewhere else... we dont need it here. <.<

Sorry about your ban, just fill out the final appeal and hopefully youll get your account back. If not well... good luck in the world of F2P's, auto's, and scammers... :roll: :D

Pasty.png

When I was a player moderator, I always told fellow players: as long as you follow the rules, you have nothing to worry about. It seems that this isn't the case at all.

I found the same thing out about 1 year ago. Kind of surprised people would still see it as some urban legend though.

Perhaps it's just because I already have had it happening with my account that I simply find it obvious that Jagex does bans legit players.

To those who do break rules: shame on you. Did you know that real-world trading harms the economy, and hurts you in the long run? And to those who sell characters: you might be getting $300 for a character you spent 1,000 hours on, but get a real job and you'll make $10,000 in the same amount of time. Seriously.

True.

I have had friends who had 122combat and they sold their account to a real life friend for as low as $150 ... Then I think like wow, after all the time you put in it.

But nicely worded topic

Yeah what a "great" character :roll:

Oh dear, you lost a character whose only good stats were the easiest to train. I doubt you even enjoyed training those stats. Whats the point?

The point he's making is that he's angry Jagex have banned his/her account on a false pretense. The fact his only (in your opinion) 'good' stats are easy to train means absolutely nothing.

It's stories like these that actually make me not want to do KQ or anything like that with a group of people because I dont want to be banned for "real world trading" when the item is split between us.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8