Harder zammy soloing

Jeffery

We're restarting the game worlds to fix an issue regarding the King's Ransom quest. While we're at it we've also taking this opportunity to fix a few other minor issues that have arisen most notably a godwars dungeon encounter not working as intended. K'ril Tsutsaroth's minions are now more loyal and will strive to better defend him. So if you are in Zamorak's Fortress, watch out!

harder zammy soloing?

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Im just surprised they never noticed this before. I mean if you pray melee and his mage attack is the only one that can hit you...and they made it to where he always trys to attack with melee...

Im just surprised they didnt fix this when the bandos boss was fixed.

Well considering he was (and probably still is) the easiest boss and that all the others are solo-able.....

Ya, you just prolly wont be able to get more then 2 or 3 kills with zammy boss soloing like you could before.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

He was the easiest boss so it was fair really to put his difficulty up but im sure it wont be much more difficult for high levelled players.

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

has any1 here soloed zammy boss since this update? because if you have, we can put this drama queen of a thread down.

Chill. :?

Hope it, at the least, gets quite harder though. ;)

chill? its a dumb thread, this should be in help and advice since he poses a question in the first thread.

not only that, its all attention seeking. cmon, look @ all the other threads GRAND EXCHANGE RUINS MERCHANTING. get over it, it happened dont make a big deal about it.

lets just cry about every update and make it seem worse then it was or w/e remember people complaining about verac hitting through prayer?... jeez

i wasn't crying was i, i was telling people who havn't heard the news about it no need to be a typical woman and moan about everything :roll:

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

I thought people wear karils the solo the general? So the addition of the mage general can't really hit well through karils, but the range general means extra eating or a def pray.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

has any1 here soloed zammy boss since this update? because if you have, we can put this drama queen of a thread down.

chill? its a dumb thread, this should be in help and advice since he poses a question in the first thread.

not only that, its all attention seeking. cmon, look @ all the other threads GRAND EXCHANGE RUINS MERCHANTING. get over it, it happened dont make a big deal about it.

lets just cry about every update and make it seem worse then it was or w/e remember people complaining about verac hitting through prayer?... jeez

Your a dumb thread, and yes, we can hold hands and cry about every update. The creator of the thread aint the DramaLlama, YOU ARE. \'

Last time I checked, ZGS went up to 49M -_-

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Your a dumb thread, and yes, we can hold hands and cry about every update. The creator of the thread aint the DramaLlama, YOU ARE. \'

yes, im the "dramalama" for hating the drama threads.

i wasn't crying was i, i was telling people who havn't heard the news about it no need to be a typical woman and moan about everything :roll:

i wish all these dramatic threads would die in a fire.

Last time I checked, ZGS went up to 49M -_-

selling for 45 on w2, seeing how people were trying to get 44 last night not the BIGGEST [bleep]e in price ever.

I just tried soloing.

I managed to kill the boss + the 3 minions twice solo.

Before you all start saying that it must not be nerfed too much... I used to get 5-6, and from what I can see a lot of people who soloed before can't even get one kill.

Yeah, zammy boss got made harder, but so did all of the other bosses...Jagex took away the pray thing where you put on a prayer then go to house options/click on a skill and your prayers are in effect but don't drain prayer.

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

I just tried soloing.

I managed to kill the boss + the 3 minions twice solo.

Before you all start saying that it must not be nerfed too much... I used to get 5-6, and from what I can see a lot of people who soloed before can't even get one kill.

I think it's more fair that way. Assuming hilt drop is 1/150, you'd have a ~65% chance of getting a hilt in only 30 trips. (No! I did not make this up, do the math yourself. I just happen to know the handy 65% rule) That's really high imo.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Well considering he was (and probably still is) the easiest boss and that all the others are solo-able.....

SOMEONE TELL ME HOW SARA BOSS IS SOLOABLE! At 126 I've tried both Full Verac and Verac + BGS with Protect Mage/Piety. Both times, I ran out of sharks and had to tele when she was at half health. This is the one thing stopping me from being able to say "I soloed all 4 God Wars bosses."

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.