Jagex - Launching two new games next years.

kieranread

[hide=Multiplayer Games of Jagex] "Our other multiplayer games will be returning soon in a new suite, but updated and improved with many new features." Jagex ©

[hide=This message have like two years, but the page got recently updated.] [hide=Here is the link, but dont hesitate so much visiting this page.] Multiplayer Games of Jagex[/hide][/hide][/hide]

Cafebcs.png

cafebcs.gif

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol they got horrible single games.

You're crazy, Flea Circus owns...I remember playing that back when I was a noob in the days of classic.

masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

The Corporeal beast has become wise to your tricks and has gained a stomp attack that hurts players standing underneath him. Watch out!

Quite interesting the BBC did an article on Jagex :)

BTW: Is it just me, or do the graphics in those screenshots have much better graphics than the real RuneScape?

44233518runescajagex203wt2.jpg

I don't recall being able to play at that resolution, with monsters having that clear textures. :lol:

I know Jagex is a big company, and I realise RuneScape is a huge MMORPG, but the BBC doing a story on them is quite an achievement. ;]

Achieved 99 Woodcutting on 12/06/08

And those graphics are soooo not Runescape haha. It looks more like World of Warcraft :P.

General_Graardor.gif

They're the same.

The second one is blurred because it got rendered by MS Paint or whatever they were using.

lol

What'cha laughing at, Willis?

Well, what does age have to do with sucking up to Jagex? I'm 22, and I don't do it. Anyway, I think that the Graphics would be way different from runescapes. Also, They should take it slow with 4 Games. Runescape Classic, Runescape, Mechscape, and this other Game?

This all came up so suddenly. Hopefully it will be a Great experiance though.

~Alina

Jagex is a HUGE corporation (by MMORPG standards). They can easily handle four different games. Anyway, they don't spend any time or money on Classic besides server maintenance.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Ha, I've known about "MechScape" since early last year, and know the title of the other game also, can't mention it though until I get a thumbs up.
Can you at least tell me (here or PM) whether its a MMO or not? Because everyone but me seems to think that its going to be an MMO, I seriously doubt that it is...

Also, how do you know seem to know lots of insider info about Runescape related stuff? lol

Ha, I've known about "MechScape" since early last year, and know the title of the other game also, can't mention it though until I get a thumbs up.
Can you at least tell me (here or PM) whether its a MMO or not? Because everyone but me seems to think that its going to be an MMO, I seriously doubt that it is...

Also, how do you know seem to know lots of insider info about Runescape related stuff? lol

no1 knows what its going to be, people are just guessing, thats why i havn't said what its going to be. As far as anyone knows it could be a 2D mobile phone game lol.

kieran_read.png

kieran_read.png

kieran_read.png

Being notified by a mobile phone if your crops are dieying could be cool.

Lol if your are on middle of classroom and you ask to your teacher to leave a second for cure your diseased herbs!

Or, if your old, on middle of a presentation on your work... :XD:

yeh lol would be awsome.

Sir can i tend to my spuds?

:-k can picture it now

kieran_read.png

kieran_read.png

kieran_read.png

no1 knows what its going to be, people are just guessing, thats why i havn't said what its going to be. As far as anyone knows it could be a 2D mobile phone game lol.

Actually, some people know but they're just not allowed to say...

As I said, I knew about MechScape from some guy who worked for Jagex for less than 3 weeks after being sacked/fired (but that's private and I can't say why or even who it was).

Obviously I swore not to mention MechScape and the other game, but since MechScape has somehow gotten quite public I've decided to open up about it, I know how it works and what it's about :)

Obviously I'm not going to say anything about the other game Jagex have due for release as its just not public at all just yet.

Actually, some people know but they're just not allowed to say...

As I said, I knew about MechScape from some guy who worked for Jagex for less than 3 weeks after being sacked/fired (but that's private and I can't say why or even who it was).

Obviously I swore not to mention MechScape and the other game, but since MechScape has somehow gotten quite public I've decided to open up about it, I know how it works and what it's about :)

Obviously I'm not going to say anything about the other game Jagex have due for release as its just not public at all just yet.

I find that very hard to believe, and tbh you should keep that stuff to yourself, i mean even if it is true i doubt it any MATURE player will believe you.

Although i expect to see the odd nub comeing to worship you. And how do you really know what its about, he could have lied, it could be a rumour purposly made up from a Jagex employer to send people in the wrong direction hence keeping it a secret too.

Also if this so called Jagex employer did get the sack, then he wouldn't have a Gold Crown next to his name, which means you should have reported that person for Jagex Staff Impersonation.

kieran_read.png

kieran_read.png

kieran_read.png

I find that very hard to believe, and tbh you should keep that stuff to yourself, i mean even if it is true i doubt it any MATURE player will believe you.

Although i expect to see the odd nub comeing to worship you. And how do you really know what its about, he could have lied, it could be a rumour purposly made up from a Jagex employer to send people in the wrong direction hence keeping it a secret too.

Considering that this comes from the creator of a reasonably well known RS fansite I don't find it surprising at all. Yes, he could be making it up, but there is evidence out there to support it. There's the patents, the artworks and the massive recruitment spree they've been on. I somehow doubt they are going to confine all their resources just for a new skill or similar.

Also if this so called Jagex employer did get the sack, then he wouldn't have a Gold Crown next to his name, which means you should have reported that person for Jagex Staff Impersonation.

There are other ways to talk to people other than on Rs. He wouldn't have a goold crown on IRC, MSN or in real life would he?

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Quite interesting the BBC did an article on Jagex :)

BTW: Is it just me, or do the graphics in those screenshots have much better graphics than the real RuneScape?

I don't recall being able to play at that resolution, with monsters having that clear textures. :lol:

Yeah, is really clear. I haven't ever seen that in-game before...

But MechScape is probably coming out, what with all the "hints" and the "released pictures" and "fansites" (yes, some have already popped up!)

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Mechscape/index.php?act=idx

Considering that this comes from the creator of a reasonably well known RS fansite I don't find it surprising at all. Yes, he could be making it up, but there is evidence out there to support it. There's the patents, the artworks and the massive recruitment spree they've been on. I somehow doubt they are going to confine all their resources just for a new skill or similar.

There are other ways to talk to people other than on Rs. He wouldn't have a goold crown on IRC, MSN or in real life would he?

Well how would that person have gotten a Jagex mods msn, and he couldn't have ingame, as the mod would have broken the personal information rule. And if he got sacked how do you know what he said is true, there is NO evidence UNTIL Jagex confirms it.

Theres plenty of people who would be stupid enough to start rumours, and until Jagex mentions it on one of their sites i will believe them. As far as im concerned MechScape isn't even a MMO until Jagex said it is, there is too much crap going around to know what to believe.

kieran_read.png

kieran_read.png

kieran_read.png