Orcs?

monkfish101

I didn't really want to start a new post about this but didn't know where to put it.

This may or may not have been spotted before (I did a search but I didn't find anything) - Orcs could be coming to Runescape?

anim_orc1_n.bmp

anim_orc3_n.bmp

(images from jagex.com)

(image tags don't seem to be working but if you go to these urls they work and are safe:

http://www.jagex.com/img/corporate/flas ... orc1_n.bmp

http://www.jagex.com/img/corporate/flas ... orc3_n.bmp

)

I tried orc 2, 4, 5 and 6 as well but only 1 and 3 came up

They look pretty cool :)

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

40 Barrows trips, 4 Barrows equipment (Guthans Helm, Veracs Helm, Ahrims Skirt, Dharoks Helm)

Does anyone else remember the two orks that were in the south end of the Tree Gnome Village maze? They were there in 2004 after the release of RS2, looking basically like chunky goblins in different armor. At some point before Fairy Tale II came out, they just disappeared from the game.

About half way through fairy tale part 2, orcs invade zanaris and that is where they come from.

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Does anyone else remember the two orks that were in the south end of the Tree Gnome Village maze? They were there in 2004 after the release of RS2, looking basically like chunky goblins in different armor. At some point before Fairy Tale II came out, they just disappeared from the game.

Yup, they were in the game for awhile, then just disappeared. I don't remember why I put that caption.

orcs.png

See this is why I didn't want to start a topic about it :P

sorry, about that hehe

With all these appearances and disappearances of them though they may be some kind of story to come maybe?

(that's me trying to pretend like I'm not an idiot for starting the thread ;))

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

40 Barrows trips, 4 Barrows equipment (Guthans Helm, Veracs Helm, Ahrims Skirt, Dharoks Helm)

If the orcs come to play a major role in RS, I hope they're a lot more like the Orcs found in Warcraft 3 (not so much the evil race anymore). I certainly hope they do not make it like what ghouls are currently liek in rs: wretched human being lookalikes, which is much like how they were protrayed in the LOTR movies...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!