Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, that was the biggest blob of backstabbing I have ever seen. I go in with my green cape, got a few kills it was great. Then a guy named "macaroni" starts saying "oddesiuss is a cape switcher get him!" and everybody starts attacking me. Sure we won...but was it worth it? Backstabbing your fellow tipiters for some loot? :evil: But it wasnt just me, theres sooo many tipiters in lumbridge saying "Tipit=Backstabbers"

Oddesiuss.png

Oddesiuss.png

Oddesiuss.png

I got killed by a mob of green =( and I killed more green than anything else bc/ I kept getting accused of switching. :? More like I got killed by switchers.

My suggestion for next time this is done, perhaps it should be done on multiple servers, cause I know a lot of people couldn't even make it to the event who wanted to, and I know it took me a while just to get on.

I got killed by own teammates. :| I did have a rune long until some TRAITORS killed me. Lost my rune scimmy too. Definitely NOT participating next time. :(

Same here.

I heard that RSC let us win, is that true?

nah, we mopped the floor with everyone. this was alotta fuin, despite the bsers. i piled some ppl, got like 7 kills, then headed home. on the way i spotted a lvl 92 in full rune, said he had couple sets of rune on him, so i attacked. i pwned him while stll in my steel, and he teleied <.< so i kept walking, and saw a lvl 96 girl in rune. she ran to hillies, where i was promptly piled, and died. :D however, i heard protect item kick in right before i dided, ftw! then i went to lumy bank, saw someone drop full rune, i got the legs and kite :thumbsup: that is my story, see ya'll next year!

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Tip.it's presence was dominant; that was clear from the start. In a way that was disappointing because the war was mostly consistent of running around, trying to find people in different colour capes and watching them die as about ten people pile them. I felt it was disorganised, and I was disappointed to see people using magic and a lot of rangers nearer the end.

Was good until the end when everyone was accusung random people of cape switching :roll:. Saw someone say 'Cape switcher 105', next thing I knew everyone was piling on me.

Only got 1 pic, my only kill...

1155135758steelwar.PNG

Tyrrell9.gif

Wow that was amazing for my first event. This event is why i bothered to sign up and it was worth it. We outnumbered everyone. Pity about all the accusations flying around though and the team killing when no one was left but tip it. I don't mind I didn't lose anything valuable anyway and thats just what happens with masses of people in the wilderness.

the majority of kills were from rsc wearing green capes and calling other tipiters bsers, atleast a quarter of that moshpit was them tricking us into killing eachother :evil:

*-P.K.Masters-* |5+ Years of Experience|F2P Events|Cmb: 95+

This was pretty bad.....they kept killing dbz and for some reason 'statoalot' tried to become the leader and killed me for bsing....I was attacking a greater demon....what an idiot. I can honestly say this was terrible organization. Next time make sure everybody knows who the leader is, maybe open up your clan chat? And statoalot can rot.

RunePlanet Owner - AddictSig Creator

287.png

Its a hollow victory if anything.... I was killed after being accused of cape switching, I love my rune warhammer, about 80k in total. but I went back and looted with my noob, got about 70k in stuff=P Rune legs from some drop in lumbie. Does anyone have the correct story with the people calling others cape switchers?

Players.jpg

Siggy-1.jpg

bx ranger1 bsed me, lvl 50, please kill him

GJ tip.it! it was a good war, sorry for not having def 5 for steel

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."