What quest did you have trouble with?

Yohbilleh

I got quest cape today, and I was wondering, what was the quest that made you so frustrated that you were at your keyboard balling your eyes out wishing it was all a bad dream?

Mine was Underground pass, So many traps, I got right to the end and just died..

What was yours?

sig.gif

Why was rat catchers hard? You only had to catch 8 rats.

Unless you were talking about the mansion, but that was easy for me.

I had a good guide.

It was the mansion. I basically did that part without a guide.

icecube7.jpeg

Frustration-Probably Underground pass or the agility test in MEPII temple.

Fear- Desert Treas- I had read guide that said 'you will be haunted by a stranger' or some such. Kept waiting to be pounced on, he never appeared.

I've stuffed my quest cape on the cape rack, as I'd hate to have it fall off whilst fighting if jagex brought out new quest. Anyways my firemaking cape looks cooler and has a great emote. :lol:

I had a good guide.

Wasn't very frustrating at all with a guide :P

As far as difficulty with combination of frustration goes, MEP2 takes the cake. Whoever does that thing without ANY help or so much as glancing at a guide I consider a god of quests :XD:

Probably because I was SO anxious to get my cape I found by far the most boring the mini quest after rag and bone man, sheesh felt like years :(

Hardest fight for me surprisingly Contact, I really sucked at blocking out the summoned creatures and got hammered. I killed the boss super potted, praying, full inv of sharks and I had not one food left with 40hp left. I remember that very distinctly because I got scared to death thinking I wouldn't kill it in time :P I believe I was around 100 combat back then.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tai Bwo Wannai Trio - I couldn't fish the Karambwan, so I had to get a friend into give me one and I burnt it. Then I borrowed someone fishing and caught 3, burnt them all. Eventually got 2 on grand exchange, burnt them. Then I had a brainwave and got 2 admiral pies and, I cooked one correctly! The whole quest took me about 4 hours playing time - most of that trying to get karambwans.

Icharins Little Helper - Took me about 15 attempts to jump that big gap, using 7 swordies and eight antipoisin doses, and a prayer pot dose. My brother was watching the creen over my shoulder the whole time and he was off school for three days because of the way the screen moved - it gave him an massive headache.

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

I had a good guide.

Wasn't very frustrating at all with a guide :P

As far as difficulty with combination of frustration goes, MEP2 takes the cake. Whoever does that thing without ANY help or so much as glancing at a guide I consider a god of quests :XD:

I r god please. I did it in 2 hours (Temple of Light anyway) no guide. =D>

Hardest quest...gosh...The many parts of Recipe for Disaster...

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Hmm...

I was never too much of a quester; to be honest, I'm level 103 with 114 quest points. I only do quests that give serious advantages to skill training, or great rewards, since I'd rather skill and hang out with friends.

I did Desert Treasure, though, since I play Castlewars so often and thought Ancients would be nice XD

This was the most trouble I ever had with a quest. See, I must have some physiological aversion to boss fights. Dessous killed me three times... #-o

And everyone told me he was easy... :o