The Simple Things In Life

Futurama

I was thinking tonight whilst tucking into a nice big curry (Happy 20th birthday to my brother :P) about the simple things in life. Is there anything simple in life that you just love for no real reason?

My personal favourites are sitting in a car with the radio off in the rain...there's just something about the sound that i love and how insignificant you feel when you're in the car, just sitting with friends and not caring about anything else but sitting chatting.

logo.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing its going to be good weather tommorow and staying up all night waiting for the sun to come up so I can go outside and sleep. (Hmm I think I gotta work on my sentence structure :? )

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

Walking home at night, when it's really dark, and having music blasting in your headphones.

Comfortable silences are great too. With some people, you feel the need to fill the silence with pointless chat, but with your real close friends, you can just enjoy it.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

The way some people think they know how everything in the universe works, and how everyone in the world acts. I love that.

--Well you must know how everyone in the world acts, since we're all fake according to you. Can't think of any other way to get that info, since I'm sure you've never met me.

The way some people think they know how everything in the universe works, and how everyone in the world acts. I love that.

I also forgot to mention I love how some people think they know it all, and can thus tell people they're basically "wrong" when they state their opinions. I love how they also throw things in their comments that a person never said, like that they "know everything about how the universe works" or "how everyone in the world acts". That's so cool.

:roll: Yay for needless flaming.

Talking to good friends about something for several hours. I don't know how to describe it any better; but it's usually a more relaxed situation.

Oh yeah, sitting on the bus on your way home from school, pitch black outside, the bus is almost empty, listening to music.

Priceless.

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

I love going for runs in the rain/early mornings (though, only when i'm awake enough to do so). Early morning runs are awesome though, especially when the sun is JUST coming up, the birds are just coming out and you can't hear anything (cars, etc) except nature.

Getting up real early, going for a ride when theres no traffic, just empty roads. All you can hear is the whizz of your tyres on the bitumen.. then going to the trail and getting the rush of nearly flying... thats awesome.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

Come back home a wee bit drunk on a saturdaynight, to sit alone in our living room, drinking my last beer, smoking my last tobacco and listening to Pink Floyd, I lreally like that.

And, uhm, some other things I can't think about now. :?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

going for a walk all by myself, and getting the feeling i'm the only peeps around. i could shout my head off and no one could hear.

or going for a walk after a rain storm and smelling wetgrass and the feeling of freshness in the air.

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

Yeah, another favourite of mine is waking up in the morning with the window open, feeling a warm breeze and hearing grass being mowed by neighbours :)

logo.jpg

Siting on the rocky shore of a lake 2 feet from the water and knowing that there isn't another human being for miles in any direction. You just sit there are stare off at the light waves and the sound of nature...

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

The smell of wet flowers in spring

Walking along a beach into the sunset

Walking around the empty room naked

Sitting on a grass hill at night, gazing up into the stars

God I love those things..

Rain. I love being out in the rain, sometimes if i'm in a bad mood or i need to think things through, i'll just go out and sit in the rain. I guess i find it calming, aswel as the fact that i'm very comfortable being alone. Don't get me wrong, i love being out with my friends, but sometimes i just enjoy having time to contemplate things by myself.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Playing tennis (and actually doing good) or basketball in a slight spring rain, you know how it has that smell too.

Hey happy bday to your bro, its my birthday today :). Had to get up early to get some pc time b4 i get swept away :P .

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

rollerblading at the skatepark or just around th block. The best, nice and peacefull just riding.

Or after it rains on a summer day and it's hot outside. Then just go outside and do something.

goldenblade995.png