what trimmed armour would you want

GriD

i like rune(t) or rune(g) the zamorak kite is nice though maybe get something that goes with your crest if you're a member, otherwise any god armour or (t) or (g) is good.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

I already have all i that i ever wanted :twisted:

Full saradomin

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

I already have all i that i ever wanted :twisted:

Full saradomin

Sara FTW!! I have it too. I used to have Zammy, and if I can afford it (noob n00b n00berzomg) I'll buy it again.

All trimmed are good though, but since I saw one of my friends in Saradomin a long, long time ago, I had wanted it. I switched to Zammy for a couple months, but before I knew that Guthix was so low, I traded my parts for Guthix and spent some time in Rune.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img