Girls in RuneScape

Plugpoint

I hate it when players insist your a guy...when im a girl! They think its just a guy game. I mean does it matter? Im a girl and im almost 19, who cares?!

Stilettos are the stairway to Heaven. Love the life you live <3 Munchkin & Pixie

runescape.jpg

thhappinessisfree.giffilip.gifPlaying since April 2004

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm male, with a female character. My character is not me, I am not my character. If I'm going to stare at the backside of a cartoon character for two hours, I want it to be a nice-looking one.

tru dat lol ima girl too but guy in real...i admit im a guy but my avatar is a girl cuz i cant afford d legs to go with my chain so i use a skirt instead lol and skirts look horrible on guys... :wink:

falcon066.png

falcon066.png

I think we should blame the quest recruitment drive for this. Most blokes don't bother changing back at the end and just get a free 3k or something like that out of it.

Also Miss Plugpoint, if that is your real name, who says you're really a girl? hehe

Lol let's sue Sir Tiffy Cashien and his army of wannabe girls! And I swear I was a girl last time I checked... Although that was many, many years ago...

isnt that the last time you went 2 the bathroom? jk :XD:

pnk they are just jealous that your a girl...

Im so high I belive i can flyrang3_x_2h.png

These guys are just sad losers who cant take it. Not much u can do bout it really..

They drove us away to the land beond the wilderness, we will bring them down with the force of three. I Saradomin stand with my two accompliments; Zamorak and Guthix.

Zaros shall be destroyed once and for all with the combined power of The Gods.

macewarrier.png

I think we should blame the quest recruitment drive for this. Most blokes don't bother changing back at the end and just get a free 3k or something like that out of it.

Also Miss Plugpoint, if that is your real name, who says you're really a girl? hehe

Lol let's sue Sir Tiffy Cashien and his army of wannabe girls! And I swear I was a girl last time I checked... Although that was many, many years ago...

I'll pay for the lawyer! :thumbsup:

madmax_410.png

madmax_410.png

Rofl.. you even came to the Forums to pretend ur a girl?

Wow ur sommit else Mangirl!!!

/end immaturity

Don't listen to those fools. Tell them to look you up. Once they see you have 99 Cooking they will realise you truly are a Woman. <3:

P.S. Manskirts forthewin.

Lol that's my argument in game :-#

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Most Scapers are male, so I just assume that the people in the tipit clan chat are male, unless i'm told otherwise or I see theor avatar.

If I ever implied that you were male, i'm sorry. :-w

That's fine lol, I understand why people do it, in fact I usually assume they're guys too. It just annoys me when you say "I'm a girl, actually" and some idiot goes "LOL girls don't play this game!!1!!111!!" or something -.-

While mining p ess, I got this:

f_femalem_fe25059.png

-.-

Lol, what an idiot #-o

Edited a portion of this post to remove reference to a post removed from the topic

~Turtlefemm--tip.it forum moderator

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

I'm a girl. I play runescape, because I like medieval-type settings, and I find it fun.

But I can quite honestly say that I hardly ever get anyone commenting on my female character.

Once, I got a guy saying that I must be a girl because I'm so polite. That's all he said.

And then this other time, I was wandering around Al Kharid and a guy comes up to me assuming (rightly) that I am a girl. Immature kid. And he started saying I was hot... well I don't need to go into my opinions about that because anyone with an IQ over 50 has the same opinion. Basically I just told him I was a bloke and he said I was sick and disgusting.

Another time, I was walking from Varrock to Edgeville with my RL friend, who is a guy but plays a female character... and this immature sounding guy came up and started hitting on us. I just think it's a bit pathetic if you feel the need to do that in an online game... especially where you can see the pixels the characters are made from, when we all look pretty much the same anyway...

I never really feel the need to point out I'm a girl, probably because it doesn't come up all that often.

Hearing about those things though, does kind of make me think that people are complete morons.

a) Just because I'm a girl on Runescape doesn't mean I'm here to satisfy the um... urges of 12 year old kids.

B) Just because I'm a girl on Runescape doesn't mean I have no life.

c) Just because I'm a girl on Runescape doesn't mean I am here to be hit on.

Wow, turns out I have a lot to say on the subject after all!

Along the coast road, by the headland

The early lights of winter glow.

Ill pour a cup to you my darling.

Raise it up --- say cheerio.

who cares if they dont beleive u about being a girl they should treat u the same no matter wat gender u are and if they dont just ignore them (or report if things get that bad)

*-P.K.Masters-* |5+ Years of Experience|F2P Events|Cmb: 95+

who cares if they dont beleive u about being a girl they should treat u the same no matter wat gender u are and if they dont just ignore them (or report if things get that bad)

Edit: Btw, this isn't one of those "Omg what can be done about this?!" type of posts. It's a "GAHH I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS" rant. So don't bother replying with "It's alright, use your ignore list" or "Don't listen to them". I already do both of those things lol, it just annoys me that people are that stupid that they pretend to find one pixellated woman 'hotter' than another just to get money or an imaginary girlfriend.

#-o -.-

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Some of the females I know play as male avatars to avoid that sort of abuse, or the worse "will you be my gf seksy?" [as if a pixel avatar really shows how someone looks in real life #-o ]

most though, are proud to stand up and be counted as female :thumbsup:

I actually tried being male once :P (I am female in real life.) I found it boring. The best outfit? Is lame and EVERY guy has it :P. Female's have more options :D.

Blakdragon39.png

• 4 months later...

Plugs a girl! :shock: (joke btw) But yeah, no-one seems to think that girls play rs, and that everyone is the stereotypical gamer (teenage boy). I have to admit though, i do tend to assume people are boys if i don't see their character, which is quite bad of me :oops:

r4x9.png

260pifq.jpg
gikxIau.png

*finishes reading 15 pages* :geek: amazing what ice giants do to you...

I remember somebody saying if they didn't want girls they wouldn't have made skirts or something like that, well, they wouldn't have made the female gender in the 1st place, lol :D

Spaz :ugeek:

Spaz4010.png

Basically most girl char's are guys in RL as everyone already knows. Now that they can't really get "freebies" off their 12-year-old male boyfriends because of the trade limit, these shemale rs players are staying female for some pretty psychologicaly messed up reasons...

Basically most girl char's are guys in RL as everyone already knows. Now that they can't really get "freebies" off their 12-year-old male boyfriends because of the trade limit, these shemale rs players are staying female for some pretty psychologicaly messed up reasons...

It's called wanting free runescape st0ffs and having absolutely no dignity in real life (Or trolling the game).

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Til I saw this thread I assumed plug was a guy :s...

*Uses Plug ---> Lightning*

this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

GT: JRD is AvT

YT: hatethegamer

Youtube has nothing on it atm, but getting HD PVR within a month, so watch this space.