Sick of this!

xxbamxx

ok.

So yes i play runescape.

And i had a spare period today was playing at school, then left.

someone from my school stole my account, i hacked it back through recoveries.

But i lost Full Bando's, 48k maple logs, 11m cash, red mask, fury, besreker + a bank of small valuables.

This is my 4th time in 2 months getting hacked and it's not viruses it's bad luck.

I keep my anti Virus programs up to tip top date..

Anyways thats my anger :)

bestsigcopy.jpg

Rip. Archer3 and runescape

Achieved 99 Hitpoints At 8:36PM June-05-09

Achieved 99 Strength At 12:17AM March-08-09

Achieved 99 Attack At 3:57PM April-24-?09

Achieved 99 Firemaking At 5:41PM September-17-08

I want to see if you can see what I see here. This is your fallacy and this is why you shouldn't be so upset about it.

You see what happened there? Your school and your personal AV programs never mix with one another. School antivirus protection is at best limited to serious viruses, not keyloggers.

It's your own damn fault you could not wait until you got home so you could play RuneScape. Sorry, but I can't show you sympathy when you did something so obviously insecure.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Sorry, but I can't show you sympathy when you did something so obviously insecure.

Let's have a metaphor, or whatever it is called.

xxxBam falls on his face and hurts himself because he screwed up a step or something out of distraction.

Then a person with Makoto's life physophy comes and says: Dude, I can't pat your back and help you feel better because it was your fault - you were distracted. Then he go aways just leaving the person there.

Then Makoto-person, a few weeks later, is on his skateboard trying to nail a kickflip. He isn't looking where he's going because he's so focussed on doing his board moves right. Then bam, he hits the side of a car and falls on the sidewalk. Other skaters laugh at him, but one skater comes and helps him get up and says to him: It happens, don't worry about it. Are you ok? Then they start chatting and the skater tells Makoto-person all the times he fell himself, friendly chit chat, and Makoto feels better.

Then maybe after that day, Makoto-person will understand that humans are not perfect, that they make mistakes, and that despite their mistakes, they are still deserving of some sympathy when they need it.

2480+ total

xxxBam falls on his face and hurts himself because he screwed up a step or something out of distraction.

Then a person with Makoto's life physophy comes and says: Dude, I can't pat your back and help you feel better because it was your fault - you were distracted. Then he go aways just leaving the person there.

More like xxxBam decided to wear a blindfold while running through a forest.

This isn't an "innocent mistake" it's a completely avoidable mistake.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I want to see if you can see what I see here. This is your fallacy and this is why you shouldn't be so upset about it.

You see what happened there? Your school and your personal AV programs never mix with one another. School antivirus protection is at best limited to serious viruses, not keyloggers.

It's your own damn fault you could not wait until you got home so you could play RuneScape. Sorry, but I can't show you sympathy when you did something so obviously insecure.

A lesson learned the hard way. That sucks. I figure your mostly angery at yourself even if you dont know it so I wont go there.

And sometimes its safe to play at school. My school is all macs, so their minimum risk anyways, but I use my windows vista laptop to use the encrypted network which only a couple teachers and maybe 10 students actualy know (its not hard to find out, you just ask). But I have noticed that all the macs completly ignore my laptop, they wont achnowladge each other in any way. And my laptop has the most of my home security on it to fend off any other laptops in the school.

This is my 4th time in 2 months getting hacked and it's not viruses it's because of my own stupidity.

Fixed it for you.

If you managed to get 'hacked' four times within two months, wow, it is your fault buddy. Playing at school is stupid as you found out, no security what-so-ever really. I don't know how you got 'hacked' the other three times, but I am sure it was your own fault, either keylogger, easy recovery questions or an easy password.

Get a decent anti-virus, spyware scanner, firewall, change your pass/bank pin and make harder recovery questions; should be MORE then enough to fully protect your account.

You would think that you would learn after being hacked 3 times..

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

ok.

So yes i play runescape.

But i lost Full Bando's, 48k maple logs, 11m cash, red mask, fury, besreker + a bank of small valuables.

This is my 4th time in 2 months getting hacked and it's not viruses it's bad luck.

LOL! I don't know whether I should pretend to feel sorry for you or laugh at you...oops, I already did! Listen, buddy, if you're playing at school with a bunch of other people in a computer lab or whatever and they see you playing runescape with good items of course they're gonna want to have your account and or items. It's your own fault that you got hacked. By the way, it's not really hacking, it's cracking and a poor example of security and lack of common sense. Why play on a shared computer and in an area where other people can just look over your shoulder when you're typing in your username and password?

Lol? Bad luck? No, lack of common sense. PLay at home with a good security and firewall with virus protection. School computers won't protect you from viruses, and a school computer with crappy virus protection and a home computer with actual protection at two different places are different. Don't play at school, kid. You say you got 48m and bandos stolen. You must be a veteran enough player to have enough common sense NOT to play at school, even to show off. -.-, and if you got hacked 4 times because of your own lack of common sense, DON"T PLAY AT SCHOOL, AT YOUR FRIENDS HOUSE< ANYWHERE BUT AT HOME!!!! -.- basically what other people said, just wanted to repeat it to you because you got "hacked" 4 times....aha....yeah right....lol.

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

Yes yes it is your fault.. And that last one was your fault. School antivruses can never be trusted, and i can easily see a keylogger being put on one. And if you got hacked while only playing on your computer at home, it means it was a friend that knew answers to your recovery questions, hideously easy recovery questions, or extremely easy to guess generic passwords. Either way, it is not the fault of the game your password is stolen, as they have pretty decent methods of keeping random hackers from getting passwords from their computers and such.. Meaning you are the only one at fault. knowing this, you should make a better attempt to set hard to guess recovery questions and to change them often, along with changing your password every now and again. IT is also unwise to have the same password for two different webistes, which could also contribute to you being hacked.

signature

4 times in 2 months... so thats once every 2 weeks right?How did you get full bandos etc. in less than 2 weeks?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I don't think it's your fault at all. If there weren't cruel people key logging people this wouldn't have happened. Don't listen to the people above me, you are not to blame.

If you were internet smart you wouldn't get keylogged. The best key is prevention. Overall fact is you shouldn't be playing games at school you are there to learn.

Only play on your own system it is alot safer that way. If you can't go a few hours without playing Runescape you may need to speak to someone about the addiction as it could end up affecting your studies.

I'm sorry you were keylogged but as much as it pains me, there is no one to blame but yourself. I wish you the best of luck in getting back on your feet and hope you stick to playing on your own computer in the future.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

I'm sorry you were keylogged but as much as it pains me, there is no one to blame but yourself.

Err, yes there is. The jerk who keylogged him is to blame. Blame would imply he did something bad, which he did not.

If there was no hacker, he wouldn't have gotten hacked. If someone tripped you would it be your fault for not watching where you were going? Or would it be the fault of the person who tripped you?

I'm sorry you were keylogged but as much as it pains me, there is no one to blame but yourself.

Err, yes there is. The jerk who keylogged him is to blame. Blame would imply he did something bad, which he did not.

If there was no hacker, he wouldn't have gotten hacked. If someone tripped you would it be your fault for not watching where you were going? Or would it be the fault of the person who tripped you?

Even though you have a good point here, he still should have realized the risks that come from playing at school. The world isn't a perfect place, you have to always expect the worse. :boohoo:

4 times in 2 months... so thats once every 2 weeks right?How did you get full bandos etc. in less than 2 weeks?

That's what I thought when I read that. In that case this was probably good for you, since you either a) play way way way too much, or B) RWTed for the money.

But, if you do neither of those things, sorry I guess, but you should know better than to play on a school computer. I log on to TIF from Java class, and I don't even have IE auto-log me in to this account. . .

p2gq.jpg

But if you're careful and attentive you would've noticed the person trying to trip you up and avoid it.

Prevention is better than cure.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

But if you're careful and attentive you would've noticed the person trying to trip you up and avoid it.

Even so, there would be no need for prevention or cure if there wasn't a jerk stealing accounts.

Even so, there would be no need for prevention or cure if there wasn't a jerk stealing accounts.

I get your point. However, we can't control the person(s) who create these things all we can do is protect ourselves as best as we can.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

we can't control the person(s) who create these things all we can do is protect ourselves as best as we can.

I can agree with this. This makes sense to me. However, that does not mean that the victim is to blame if his account is stolen. I'm just really annoyed with people always shifting the blame to the victim even if he's done nothing bad.

Also, you should bank valuable items whenever you log off. That way, your PIN will protect them.

And yet another way he could've prevented losing his valuables.

8888kev8888.jpeg

ok.

So yes i play runescape.

Well, maybe its just me, but i find it strange that you can earn a lot of money being hacked 4 times in 2 months.

I'm not a wiz on prices, but bando's is maybe 25m+, i knwo it could be possible to get that in 2 months, but being hacked 4 times in 2 months is a little strange.

Anyone else fin it strange?