Can it be?! - Real life pictures

the_tallest1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide]Welcome to off topic. I hope you all have a good stay here :)

This sticky was not made for people to make fun of people liking pictures
Ah, but where did I make fun of anyone? I was simply calling some peoples actions pathetic because they are pretty much immature.

Nova, more pics pl0xxx? ?? pl0x?!?!?!

This is what you said. It is just an example of what has been said so far and I don't know about you, but myself and probably many other people that frequent the OT feel this is a very immature comment.

it was for people to post their irl pictures for people to have a better understanding of who they are and possibly comment about them

You are very correct in this. It was a made for that exact reason. But please tell me how constantly commenting on how 'hawt' a person looks gives you a 'better understanding of who they are'?

We are having our own fun here, and apparently some of you dont like it
Yes, fun is nice, and I like fun. But there is a difference between having fun, and making spam on an internet forum constantly commenting and requesting pictures from an attractive girl.

Directed at Nova now:

I think jealousy is key here.

Jealousy eh? Heh, you realize I'm a guy right and don't exactly wish for people to be commenting on me, therefore jealousy isn't my motive for posting this, but the feeling that things may of gotten slightly out of hand here is my motive.

I will admit you are a very good looking girl Nova, but it disturbs me to see almost 2 pages full of comments either commenting on your hotness or asking for more pictures.[/hide]

That pretty much sums it all up. I agree that she's attractive/hot/OMGCLEVAGE or whatever you wanna say. But if you want to see clevages there's other sites you can go to.

Edit: could a mod please clean up the thread? I'm reporting my own post here so a mod will notice it faster.

Edit:Edit: Kill_Life is my luvah <3:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Kill_Life.. But... What about the dirty gits *Cough* Myles *cough* :-w

But no, you are correct. Back to pictures?

Necro, just put the whole Nova Blastt thing to rest lol. If she posts more, she will post more pictures, and get more comments if possible. No one intended it to be spammy, especially nova herself when she posted the picture, until people called some of the people who made comments immature, then arguments broke out. Lets just start this forum back to normal with people posting pictures as normal.

postedimage.png

Adam, don't worry. Myles is a good friend of mine and I was just teasing him :wink: .

Alright, because I didnt think that anyone's comments were that terrible, it was just the fact that there was too much comments lol, and i do know nova in game and talk to her a lot on other sites, etc, which is why my comments seemed crazy as well. :D

postedimage.png

Ninja kay?

Or airsoft :wink: :anxious:

i was thinkin ninja, but then thought, ninjas are way more stealthy. so, must be airsoft.

IF it WAS ninja...you would've just seen my room.

Bloodredsword you're the reason why parents are scared for their young children to chat to strangers on the internet.

srsly.

Bobo_The_Clown_costume_R11109.jpg

I'm BoBo The Clown.

This pic is 100% real

Good lord. SPARE ME.

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Adam, don't worry. Myles is a good friend of mine and I was just teasing him :wink: .

We're actually secret lovers to be TOTALLY honest, and we're planning a three-way relationship with Nova ;) 8-)

No really. The spam MUST stop, thanks to kill_life for clearing things up! \'

P.s - I'm not immature, I'm just like any other English teenage lad :mrgreen:

Alright.

Since Epee counts as four people, I'll post it.

07-10-31.jpg

HALLOWEEEEN!

I was a fairy.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

Alright.

Since Epee counts as four people, I'll post it.

HALLOWEEEEN!

I was a fairy.

that my friend, is sweet! nice hair XD

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Agreed. Lets leave it now, Nova, I suggest you don't post any more pics on here, that would simply attract more attention.

<3: Myles

Dude I don't mind the attention just the flaming that I'm creating spam on here, it's not my fault, it's the people who choose to comment my pictures. I can't help it, shoot me if attracting attention is a crime.

6jv2v6w.png

Those do look remarkably similar. Nice pics, btw. Why is the camera in the picture? IT'S A MAGIC CAMERA! :ohnoes: :lol:

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

O,o

I changed my mind.

I was Nova's friend for halloween.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

Agreed. Lets leave it now, Nova, I suggest you don't post any more pics on here, that would simply attract more attention.

<3: Myles

Dude I don't mind the attention just the flaming that I'm creating spam on here, it's not my fault, it's the people who choose to comment my pictures. I can't help it, shoot me if attracting attention is a crime.

obviously you wont mind if people are complimenting you, but thats besides the point, if you post a pic, and you are pretty people start to spam the topic, and thus makin it really messy, unorganized and usless.

i kinda agree with mylez though, sure you are pretty but it doesnt need to be spamed through the topic

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust