Impossible to buy Pure Essence

Quelch

With RTW gone also means the autoers are gone which means raw materials will rise. Come now, I'm surely you would relise that? :P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yeah, expect to see this happen to other botting goods such as yew logs, hides, bones etc...

Great to see really. It means that people will actually make money gathering these items again, through legitmate means this time.

p.s. I'm so glad I bought 100k essence last week. I figured I might need it for summoning lol... maybe I will.

Harrington.gif

I was buying for 100ea yesterday on forums AND for max price on GE (88, may have risen) and it took me a good hour or 2 to get 2k pure ess.

But yes jagex killing the point of autoers has everything to do with this, also the sudden surge of rcers (due to abyss rcing being as dangerous as running through karam jungle now).

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Yeah, expect to see this happen to other botting goods such as yew logs, hides, bones etc...

Great to see really. It means that people will actually make money gathering these items again, through legitmate means this time.

p.s. I'm so glad I bought 100k essence last week. I figured I might need it for summoning lol... maybe I will.

it is obvious that this thing happens...but over little time economy will go normal again, it was very good before bots came and worked well...i hope those times comes back now.

aure22.png

Autoers used to supply all our essence. With them gone, of course ess price will rise, but some players may actually take up the job, but ess prices will just keep rising until there are enough ess miners to sustain the huge amount of rcers out there (it takes less time to rc 52 ess than mine that).

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

This is why I've always relied on myself to get my own ess. We've apparently become dependent on bots, and since bots are no longer a problem, we are no longer use to Runescape without bots supplying us with extreme amounts of ess.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

If the prices of raw materials rises a lot, I think the high alc price should go up, too...

Skills like crafting and smithing are expensive enough as it is, but if you make the supplies even more expensive, the price to level certain skills with jump dramatically.

Hides, for example... you can craft them and then alc them with taking a minimal loss.. if the price goes up any significant amount, there goes another fine way to raise crafting...

EDIT:

Perhaps, though, since these things will become even more expensive, you will be able to sell for more and therefore have more money to afford the more expensive crafting :P

oversized.jpg[/bads]

=\

Sold 340K ess about 4 days ago for 86 each. :(

Well... let's hope other stuff will follow.. I bought 30K rubies with most of that cash.

:o you beat my ruby stock.

Good thing I don't RC ^_^.

icecube7.jpeg

More and more players will use the abyss to runecraft high level runes such as natures and deaths, since there is a low risk of dying (no more RC pkers). This adds a greater demand for pure essence.

Less bots and gold farmers will harvest pure essence, since it is basically impossible to transfer items from one bot account to the gold farmer selling account. This subtracts supply for pure essence.

In short, pure essence will probably rise in price. Thank the Lord I bought 225k pure ess for 75 each four or so days ago. Yesterday night I sold 100k pure ess at 130 each. I'm quitting runecrafting to 91 for the meanwhile (ess at crazy prices, nats at low prices), so I'll be selling pure ess. I still have about 50k left. If you would like any, PM me ingame. :P

22woger22.gif

22woger22.png

ahhh...i will catch lobbies then...bots are gone, price of 'fishies' will be high soon...lol, just speculation.

But then again, with no more PKers, stakers, and less monster killers (soon), there is a much less demand for food (less people need food to PK or stake and less people need the training food to train a PKer/staker... also monster fighting will be less common unless they fix the loot sharing)

oversized.jpg[/bads]

ahhh...i will catch lobbies then...bots are gone, price of 'fishies' will be high soon...lol, just speculation.

Probably not, fishes are one thing that won't go up. Monster killing and pking, the two biggest buyers of fish are gone.

The way i see it, everything will probably go down.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Jagex needs to add a rune essence mine to Kingdoms of Miscellania, Etcetria and Underfood - Quest Lock it to a quest behind Royal Trouble.

Until then, do what I do:

1.) hoard it

2.) buy whenever you see someone selling

3.) befriend new members and get them to mine 1k p ess for you for a fair price (if you give them a good price, they're more likely to keep mining for you)

Probably not, fishes are one thing that won't go up. Monster killing and pking, the two biggest buyers of fish are gone.

The way i see it, everything will probably go down.

You've a point there. There'd be no use for arrows since PKers are gone. With the recent tweak to the trading system, RCers will take longer to make runes, therefore rune prices are bound to rise. That makes magic rather expensive.

drapit.png

That would be the lovely price controls in action. They simply do not allow the GE to respond to market changes.

So at first it was impossible to sell essence, then it was useful for a while, and now for several days it may be impossible to buy.

I predicted that this would happen in an article the day the GE was released. Jagex needs to loosen it up a bit.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Jagex needs to add a rune essence mine to Kingdoms of Miscellania, Etcetria and Underfood - Quest Lock it to a quest behind Royal Trouble.

Until then, do what I do:

1.) hoard it

2.) buy whenever you see someone selling

3.) befriend new members and get them to mine 1k p ess for you for a fair price (if you give them a good price, they're more likely to keep mining for you)

I've been saying that ever since Miscellania came out, I totally agree that they need Pure essence there.

That would be the lovely price controls in action. They simply do not allow the GE to respond to market changes.

So at first it was impossible to sell essence, then it was useful for a while, and now for several days it may be impossible to buy.

I predicted that this would happen in an article the day the GE was released. Jagex needs to loosen it up a bit.

Worrying. When JageX removes the free player to player trading this can mean that specific items will not be trade able for days while the GE is slowly adjusting to the new trends.

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.