Revenant near the abyss mage

Phyrexial

When they teleblock you, you have to wait it out .... I'm pretty sure, because I just logged out left the wilderness, and now i'm stuck in the karmaja jungle picking pineapple waiting for it to wear off lol....

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

thats pretty lame jagex said on the one update it'd wear off after you left the wildy.. I haven't really been on in a while or checked updates... sounds lame tho lol

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

These revenants are so [bleep] gay. THey are no [bleep] replacement of pkers. I've never encountered any [bleep] pker that hard. Everytime i go into the wilds to mine rune, I get attacked by 3 [bleep] revenants on the way up, it never fails to happen. I run into altar, 20 seconds later a [bleep] knight walks in and hits 36 on me and I nearly die.

This is bs, I've never ever seen 36 damage in 1 hit in my life on rs. Always been f2p, FFS if it want's to hit 36, empower me with some [bleep] weapons Jagex! SO i can hit back as hard and ice barrage.

I'd lay off the sugar for a while if i were you :lol:

I'm not sure how it works now with revenants, but with old rc pking, once you leave the wild the tb wears off. this includes entering the abyss. so you can either run back over the ditch or tele into the abyss and carry on rcing. I've seen a few people talking about being tbed while rcing lately so maybe it was changed or there's a bug with it.

Kemikal, saw your sig :uhh:.

I guess you still dwell on the forums cos u can't let it go so easy like me. :ohnoes:

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

This is suppose to be a glitch i guess, when the revenant is attacking you from far range from the range (tbing attack), the projectile travels quite slowly and actually suppose to hit you 2-3 seconds after you are in the abyss and you get teleblocked there. You don't actually take any damage but get affected by additional effects from the attack. Such is the example of being dds while the mage is teleing from rc pkers. Though you didn't take any damage, you could still get poisoned after being in the abyss.

But you could always go outside and mine some mith and addy with your pick while waiting for tb to wear off. :-w

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

If you switch to german world, It wears off.

Dito for german - English

Wouldn't that count a bug abuse though?

uhh, /cry? its not bug abuse, durrrrrr. hes switching worlds, nothing against that.

:roll:

kingmerik999.png

Tis the great kingmerik!

I don't think it's right that the f2p revenents can teleblock, considering f2p pkers could never tb.

Or freeze people :(

Technically we could bind.

Comparing Bind to Ice Barrage....is really not equal.

I've had both ways happen to me: I'm still TB'ed when I'm out of the wilderness, and other times it wears off when I get tele'd by abyssal mage.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I don't think it's right that the f2p revenents can teleblock, considering f2p pkers could never tb.

Or freeze people :(

Technically we could bind.

Comparing Bind to Ice Barrage....is really not equal.

Yeah pretty much. They just want to keep the wild still dangerous which it no longer is.

These revenants are so [bleep] gay. THey are no [bleep] replacement of pkers. I've never encountered any [bleep] pker that hard. Everytime i go into the wilds to mine rune, I get attacked by 3 [bleep] revenants on the way up, it never fails to happen. I run into altar, 20 seconds later a [bleep] knight walks in and hits 36 on me and I nearly die.

This is bs, I've never ever seen 36 damage in 1 hit in my life on rs. Always been f2p, FFS if it want's to hit 36, empower me with some [bleep] weapons Jagex! SO i can hit back as hard and ice barrage.

Ew! he's from the RSOF! Lynch him! :lol:

F2p'ers can use the official forums! Wow! :-w

If there really causing that much trouble, just go out and kill them. Some type of range weapon and hides along with an inven full of food makes short work of them. Then you can rc in peace. I woulden't be complaining when there is no more risk to rcing through the abyss thanks to the abolishment of the widly and rc pkers, along with gravestones of course.

Let's cuss some more to look cool, ok?

Ew! he's from the RSOF! Lynch him! :lol:

F2p'ers can use the official forums! Wow! :-w

If there really causing that much trouble, just go out and kill them. Some type of range weapon and hides along with an inven full of food makes short work of them. Then you can rc in peace. I woulden't be complaining when there is no more risk to rcing through the abyss thanks to the abolishment of the widly and rc pkers, along with gravestones of course.

Apparently you haven't gone up against these. They are not easy unless you are fighting them with your own group. They really are over-powered.

Right on!

screech - these rev things are really strong. They hit 35 easily and freeze/tb you. They atk you even when you are slightly off the minimap. They follow you till you are dead. They use range, mage and melee. Their mage hits up to 24 and range hits 20s. If within range, a lvl 126 rev knight hits a 35.

Today I got tagteamed by a 126 and a 105 rev dark beast/knight. Double 27+ hits plus freezing. I died.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

well like a day or so after their release logging off and back on got rid of the tele block.. when was it changed cause i wasn't paying attention

Drgnslyer15.png

They really stuffed up revenents for f2p. f2p can teleblock or use ice barrage and i have nec\ver seen a pker who uses spell book swap in the wild.
not to mention the best F2P food is what swordies? lol they are far too powerful on F2P in my opinion

Drgnslyer15.png