New eggs being introduced for summoning

Bunker_Boy

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

collecting vulture eggs is so boring but so is slaying desrt lizards :cry: did about 20 kills then went.heres my haul for the night.

0000ct2.png

(the eggs their so i can visualise it in my bank,penguin eggs havent been released yet...)

3 eggs is pretty pathetic compared to the 200 or so someone mentioned :-w

tifsdac6mc.gif

collecting vulture eggs is so boring but so is slaying desrt lizards :cry: did about 20 kills then went.heres my haul for the night.

0000ct2.png

*Points at black and white egg with open mouth*

W... w... Wh... Where did you get that?!? :shock:

0000ct2.png

Stop posting fakes. please.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Everyone who have said it won't be in anyway related to Summoning is WRONG.. and here is my proof.. NOOBS..

Item name: Raven egg

Examine: blalblabla "hatch"

In many other MMORPGs you need an egg to hatch a monster, then as it trains along side with you, it levels. ;)

52.png

See? every1 still uses noob, NOOB.

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Everyone who have said it won't be in anyway related to Summoning is WRONG.. and here is my proof.. NOOBS..

Pathetic.

And what's up with the fake pics, from a TET member?

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Item name: Raven egg

Examine: blalblabla "hatch"

In many other MMORPGs you need an egg to hatch a monster, then as it trains along side with you, it levels. ;)

52.png

Maybe I should get my eyes checked, but I'm pretty sure that no one have stated here that they won't be used on summoning.

0000ct2.png

:shame:

icecube7.jpeg

0000ct2.png

Stop posting fakes. please.

Dude please calm yourself, I think it's funny that he threw in the mysterious egg in there while everyone is freaking out about it, yet he only mentioned the vulture eggs...take a joke guys...and nice one kris :lol:

Maybe we're looking at the egg backwards? Instead of being blackish with a white topping, maybe it's white covered by something black?

So no reference to snow or anything like that, but maybe a reference to something dark?

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

I'm pretty sure that they've released an Egg every non-holiday Weekday since the 3rd Dev Diary.

We started finding Raven Eggs the day of the diary, and Friday we started finding Vulture eggs. I'm guessing Wednesday is the release of the Penguin Egg, with non Cockatrice-6 eggs coming the rest of the week..

yeah i got (I forgot the color but I know two of these r it) blue, red, green eggs from wcing 2

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

I already have 400 vulture eggs.

Wow now thats hardcore preparation. I was thinking about getting around 50 but 400 will definitely pay off. I have 1014 chicken eggs but those will probably give really low amounts of exp lol... :(

For some reason I doubt you will be able to hatch those.

There are 7 eggs in the spoiler, chicken, red, blue, green, unknown, vulture and raven.

eggs.gif

pets.gif

the "chicken" egg you speak of seems slightly more "orange-ish" then the chicken eggs, or it seems that way to me. perhaps its that orange little lizard? its a thought, they just seem more tan in game then orange.

oh well, we will know in less then a month

are these pictures not working?

Somone had already posted this but, this is also apart of the summon release. You can kill these in the Rum Quest kill the Zombies for them.

You probably will have to put them in water to raise them until there adults

On another note, it seems that my cat collection will be halted, by the up coming summon release, so no more cats for awhile :(

Sorry for Yammering here's the picture:

squidvt4.png

i got a raven egg a couple days ago from wc :D

(if someone already posted this sorry) but you know how the eggs are red, blue, and green? well, a lot of people think they will be for the different gods (red-zammy, blue-sara, green-guthix) too bad i only have two green ones :(

Baconxtral.png

i got a raven egg a couple days ago from wc :D

(if someone already posted this sorry) but you know how the eggs are red, blue, and green? well, a lot of people think they will be for the different gods (red-zammy, blue-sara, green-guthix) too bad i only have two green ones :(

its plasuible but i dont realy like that idea (though im sorted with a zammy bird if its true XD)

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

The new egg might possibly be DESERT WOLVES. But, I cant test it, since I have no idea where they are in the desert, so, purepure, or anyone, someone test this?

Wolves don't lay eggs XD

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg