Skillcapes and Runescape

i_love_burritos

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slayer is the hardest skill to get to 99, next comes farming and the third, well thats hard to say. Some may say construction, prayer, or runecrafting by, infact there all easy ones (If you wanted to loose millions of gp while getting them) construction can be got in a weekend, if you have the supplys, so can prayer and maybe a week or two for runecrafting.

I guess it depends for the third hardest 99 to get, either price, time, or both. :-k

99 runecrafting in a week or two?? You must have the skill mistaken with fletching.. unless there is some crazy uber hax way that you know how to that no one else does and no ZMI won't get you up to 99 in a week or two, not even if you were at 97... :-w :roll:

--------

I don't know why people are saying farming is a hard one to get, it really takes nothing but logging in for 10 minutes every couple hours a day. It's like brushing your teeth or eating breakfast, lunch and dinner. Just one of those things you do everyday but don't spend hours doing.

--------

Im not "bashing" on you personally Captain just saying. I would of made the farming comment whether you posted about it or not.

its not hard to get, but is greatly respected for the time it consumes.

My Goal Signature

It really depends on the persons financial situation. When staking was around and people could win 100mil stakes in 1 fight and then buy construction i didnt respect it as much but now i do as many methods of making vast amounts of money are now harder to make on your own.

My 3 choices for hardest non-buyables:

Slayer

Agility

Mining

My 3 choices for hardest buyables:

Farming

Herblore

Construction

(I chose these as yet they are very fast exp the amount of money needed is incredible)

yea right you just saying that cause you could never handle it...

I have 80 woodcutting, i got it to 78 in f2p ages ago when there were loooooooooooooooooads of bots, and it was easiest skill in f2p, in p2p it's still

one of the easiest

VIX VIX VIX

Battleboy354,

You Love your woodcutting don't ya?

However Juader 80 woodcutting isn't no where near 99...

It is however one of the easiest When all you do is Chop a Tree, untill it turns to a stump or an int and then you just switch until you get full inventory, bank repeat repeat all through your levels. However It's not exactly a fast lvling Skill, Unless you Do teaks but come on I don't know anyone who did 99 on those...

Fusionxx.png

Battleboy354,

You Love your woodcutting don't ya?

However Juader 80 woodcutting isn't no where near 99...

It is however one of the easiest When all you do is Chop a Tree, untill it turns to a stump or an int and then you just switch until you get full inventory, bank repeat repeat all through your levels. However It's not exactly a fast lvling Skill, Unless you Do teaks but come on I don't know anyone who did 99 on those...

i know it ain't near of 80,

still, if you have a luv or good friends online to chat with, you have loads of time, in herblore, alching, runecrafting again, you don't have time to talk

VIX VIX VIX

Hardest Capes in Order

Woodcutting

Slayer

Herblore

Woodcutting is very easy. Before you say i cant handle it i have more than 3.5 times the wc exp you have.

the hardest are:

Mining

slayer

Runecrafting.

Mining, farming, and smithing are hard to get and an untrimmed slayer cape is greatly revered.

isnt untrimed slayer virtually imposible cuz of the other combat skills especilly hp?

heard of slayerbelle?

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Mining, farming, and smithing are hard to get and an untrimmed slayer cape is greatly revered.

isnt untrimed slayer virtually imposible cuz of the other combat skills especilly hp?

Slayerbelle. :P

But yes, slayer cape, runecrafting, farming, and herblore are among the most revered. and construction. (By the way, untrimmed construction looks amazing in my opinion.)

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

It basically sums up that woodcutting is the best and HARDEST skill to achieve and anyone who thinks different is ignorant.period.

You're setting yourself for n00b status here in Tip.It. if you continue with your ludicrous beliefs. I backed you up before with your "opinion" that matters, but then spreading it around like a Meter Fairy, and bashing others who believe otherwise, now you're on my "list."

IMO the 3 hardest skills and thus the 3 most respected skillcapes are Slayer, Runecrafting and Mining. None of these skills can't really be trained with money(that's why Farming and Smithing are off my list) and these skills aren't too fast to train either, plus they take, at least in my opinion, much more dedication than many other skills because they're pretty boring to train :)

Reiskade.png

~Council of Northern Gods~

It basically sums up that woodcutting is the best and HARDEST skill to achieve and anyone who thinks different is ignorant.period.

Will you please shut-up with this woodcutting crap of yours. I have 90 woodcutting, its always been my highest skill as it is relatively easy.

Have you even tried slayer or mining with the amount of effort needed to get high in those skills or have you tried farming or herblore with its huge amount of expense to get anywhere in it?

You are going to develop a name on these forums if you dont stop with this idea that woodcutting is hard. :roll: