Skillcapes and Runescape

i_love_burritos

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slayer, Mining, and runecrafting for me.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

To me...farming, smithing and untrimmed slayer ^_^

~Ddaanniiellh

I would say the same.

same to me as well ~-~

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Slayer is the hardest skill to get to 99, next comes farming and the third, well thats hard to say. Some may say construction, prayer, or runecrafting by, infact there all easy ones (If you wanted to loose millions of gp while getting them) construction can be got in a weekend, if you have the supplys, so can prayer and maybe a week or two for runecrafting.

I guess it depends for the third hardest 99 to get, either price, time, or both. :-k

Slayer is the hardest skill to get to 99, next comes farming and the third, well thats hard to say. Some may say construction, prayer, or runecrafting by, infact there all easy ones (If you wanted to loose millions of gp while getting them) construction can be got in a weekend, if you have the supplys, so can prayer and maybe a week or two for runecrafting.

I guess it depends for the third hardest 99 to get, either price, time, or both. :-k

99 runecrafting in a week or two?? You must have the skill mistaken with fletching.. unless there is some crazy uber hax way that you know how to that no one else does and no ZMI won't get you up to 99 in a week or two, not even if you were at 97... :-w :roll:

--------

I don't know why people are saying farming is a hard one to get, it really takes nothing but logging in for 10 minutes every couple hours a day. It's like brushing your teeth or eating breakfast, lunch and dinner. Just one of those things you do everyday but don't spend hours doing.

--------

Im not "bashing" on you personally Captain just saying. I would of made the farming comment whether you posted about it or not.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Runecrafting, Farming and Slayer in that order.

I mean pre-ZMI alter the most you could get is 20k an hour. And thats with paying great attention. Farmings slower but you can do other stuff.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

Runecrafting, Farming and Slayer in that order.

I mean pre-ZMI alter the most you could get is 20k an hour. And thats with paying great attention. Farmings slower but you can do other stuff.

before the update you could get more, but still well slow. Slayer is slower, no matter what method. and costs more, personally id say slayer is harder.

Possible switching skills, cannoning, maging/ranging. You can even get it at level 3 with recoil rings.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.