Stereotypes

hbk_hossack

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am Canadian! I will go and drink my maple syrup now, let's get in the car...WOAH! Wait! Almost forgot my hockey stick and my copy of Canada Weekly! Oh, that's right, nothing interesting ever comes out of Canada! What was I thinking? Oh well, off to hockey practice!

I Chinese! I sell you authentic Spida Man 5, yay? You buy, very cheap, yay? My son, he go to school. He get A's every day or he sleep on lawn.

Yee haw, I'm American! I like to support unjustified wars! I'm skeptical about my government, but I don't do a damn thing about it, but that's okay! It's a lot more convenient to sit on my fat [wagon] and watch sports and yell at imaginary hippies all day!

son you mofo cracka lova gimme tha chain you pampered f-ing n--!

I'm a hippie...woah, where the hell am I?

I'm German...I like beer and yell when I drink beer?

I'll post more later. :P

Rofl nice

Im so high I belive i can flyrang3_x_2h.png

Swedes.

Lets see...

Meatballs

IKEA

Blonde chicks named Linda

Nude beaches

Mooses

Germans (i get called german all the time, pisses me off)

AllemansrÃÆÃâÃâätten

That's what i hear about. One thing is funny tho.. There's a nude beach a few miles from my town

tifsbti6oi.gif

belgians:

are dumber then a donkey's :-# :-# :-#

all have a storage of illegal fireworks

only good at making chocolate,illegal fireworks and waffles

and in case i forgot there dumb

for one can determine if he's free or not one must first know the meaning of freedom

Suprised no one has brought up social sterotypes.

(Chavs,preps,goths,..ect)

Preps:

Wierd annyoing giggly laugh. <.<

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Swedes.

Lets see...

Meatballs

IKEA

Blonde chicks named Linda

Nude beaches

Mooses

Germans (i get called german all the time, pisses me off)

AllemansrÃÆÃâÃâätten

That's what i hear about. One thing is funny tho.. There's a nude beach a few miles from my town

Im going to Sweden

Im so high I belive i can flyrang3_x_2h.png

Welsh are all sheep farmers.

You mean the welsh are all sheep shaggers :XD:

I was trying to stereotype every area of the UK that I could while being diplomatic.

:)

I want to hear some stereotypes of us Northerners from people in the South of England. It is true by the way that "He were a Southern bugger" is a legal defence up here. :)

If you ever claim Ireland to be in the UK again i will stab you..... joke, just dont ever call it part of the Uk :evil:

London people are want to be ''gangstas''

Brighton is a homosexual infested town

southern people are snobs to the northern people

cant really think of any since im Irish lol so dont know typical stereotypes for england.

^ Do English gangsters really exist?

"I'm going to crumpet-snatch you, cheerio!"

English ''gangstas' do exist in some forms as many black people live in the UK and they seem to take after the american 'gangstas'. just not in a drive by shooting way.

There is also CHAVS (council house associated vermon). They drive crappy loud cars, wear tight end nike tracksuits and like to start fights for no reason.

^ Family Guy right? :XD:

Chavs are a real pain I'm told. :P

They are. In Ireland we call them knackers. During the summer i ended up in a massive gang fight with a group of them for ''looking at them''.

Basiclay i was at a disco, was drunk, looked at them to long. They came over and game me trouble then hit me, I dump tackled the guy and hit him in the face. Then his friend kicked me in the ribs while i was down. It lead to a full on gang fight of about 20 of my friends taking on 30 of them.

11 of my mates were hospitilised and 3 had broken bones. I had bruised ribs and a concussion. This happened all because i looked at them wrong.

They were thrown out and 14 were arrested while the rest were banned from the disco.

I have met people and I have friends from all over the world; Britain, Australia, all over America, Canada, and Mexico.

Everyone I know is nice... And they don't fit any of these stereotypes. The reason why people tend to believe stereotypes can be compared to when you meet somebody for the first time. That person's first impression matter the most because as soon as they walk away, we pick out and remember all of the bad things about them.

And, honestly, I don't get the whole "Americans are fat, gun toating ignoramuses" thing. That country wouldn't be a world superpower if this was true.

picture7eo0.png

I ain't racist, but our school is full of sterotypes.

Asians.-

stick together more then others

are smarter then everyone

are called [racist term]s

have wierd names(not to be offensive)

Whites.

Are quiet

stick with other whites :-w

have either blonde or brown hair

Blacks

aren't smart

thiefs

are the only ones that say the N word.

I dont follow any sterotypes, I just be quiet and learn O:)

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I thought I'd throw in a mostly true stereotype:

Indian people only use credit cards.

I've worked as a cashier in a food store for a while now, and every Indian customer I have ALWAYS uses a credit card [even if the purchase is 5 or so dollars]. This is actually a good thing, because credit cards are easy to use.

happiehour.jpeg

^ Family Guy right? :XD:

Chavs are a real pain I'm told. :P

Yeah. Family Guy. :XD:

I've heard many a horror story about chavs. I guess they're what we in the US call "wiggers". And while the wiggers I know are violent, they mainly just do a lot of drugs and aren't as violent as I've heard chavs are.

3898000bYVcx.png

^ Do English gangsters really exist?

"I'm going to crumpet-snatch you, cheerio!"

hah, we invented gangsters, proper gangsters as in the Kray Brothers - those guys knew how to run organised crime and a gang, one of them, ONE managed to smuggle ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã39 million pounds of cocaine (bear in mind this is in the 60's) during his lifetime.

Not that that's a good thing, but if you're going to do something do it properly eh :lol: