One small achievement for Tip.it....

The Observer

This does show something though. Zybez only has 800,000+ while Tip.it has 3 million+.

But, whatever. Lock this as it's not really earth shattering really. :| Sorry for posting this spam. :(

How many of our 3million+ are actie? Certainly not even half of that.
xxteargodxx.png

You want to talk about spam? How about looking at the posts most of you are making in this topic?

One word posts or quoting someone then adding "+1" constitutes spam. :boohoo:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Zybez is full of spam also but in a more disguised way.. they just post a bunch of bs or post repeating the same thing the other eprson said in a different "more smart looking" way. They are all idiots -.-

The fact is: Tipit has more total posts than Zybez. Spam or not, Tipit has more.

Plus, they kept allowing luring while Jagex said it wasn't allowed. What is luring if you don't bring the victim from non-multi to multi (faster kill).. duh? and they advertised illegal RS sites then they ask themselves "why does jagex block 'Zybez' ingame?" idiots. Weather if it was for their servers or not, they advertised something illegal :D

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

You want to talk about spam? How about looking at the posts most of you are making in this topic?

One word posts or quoting someone then adding "+1" constitutes spam. :boohoo:

Honestly :roll: All of the "And shame most of those are spammy *cough cough*" and "+1" posts are far more spammy than this thread.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

This does show something though. Zybez only has 800,000+ while Tip.it has 3 million+.

But, whatever. Lock this as it's not really earth shattering really. :| Sorry for posting this spam. :(

How many of our 3million+ are actie? Certainly not even half of that.

It's articles though, not members.

icecube7.jpeg

where does it say tipits total post count?

cool though, 3m posts is a lot.

Bottom of the index page, Under "Whose Online."

And it's articles, not posts.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Another reason is that Tip.it has been around for a longer time than Zybez. Still surprising, considering the ratios of spam/intelligent discussion.

Tip.it has just been around longer because it was made first... :wall:

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg