how many piza slices can u eat?

bongo_man

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can usually shine off a pizza and still have room

But then my stomach says "Yo Blue, I ate a crap load"... about 15 minutes after i start on the second

227161.png

My hawt blawggeh

Don't worry guys I freak out when I see a girl too. One time I went outside and there was a girl so I quickly ran inside because I was so excited!

I eat a large Pizza everytime I have one from Pizza hut, but could probably fit in a few more pieces when I'm extra hungry.

@ Opening Poster: I don't know where you live, but I know in Australia the largest Pizza Hut Pizza has 8 slices - no where near 16.

I eat a large Pizza everytime I have one from Pizza hut, but could probably fit in a few more pieces when I'm extra hungry.

@ Opening Poster: I don't know where you live, but I know in Australia the largest Pizza Hut Pizza has 8 slices - no where near 16.

Yeh, I thought it was more like 8-10 to be honest. Well it was last time I had delivery from there.. which was about two weeks ago.

What I've found is that as the pizzas get bigger, the amount of slices only increases marginally, they actually put more emphasis on the size of them. For example with a small you still get like 7 slices, and a large is 8, but the slices are sometimes double size. Naw mean?

Hey.

Just finished eating a store-bought frozen one - had to share with my bro so I ate about 2/3's of it, I can usually eat an entire one by myself. It's a frequent lunch item for me when I'm home alone.

Pizza Hut and such, I almost always eat 4 slices (pan every time), sometimes if I'm really hungry and there's no shortage I'll get up to six.

I love pizza <3: .

p2gq.jpg

Well, i just ate 4 for dinner, and would have had more, but there was none left. They were small pieces, though, so it may have only equaled two average size or so.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I did 22 at pizza hut after smokin up an ounce of dank

It'll do that to you :P that's when you need a cupboard full of cheese supreme doritos.

HELL YEAH

you smoked an ounce hey :uhh:

tmpphpnppgpw.png

I did 22 at pizza hut after smokin up an ounce of dank

It'll do that to you :P that's when you need a cupboard full of cheese supreme doritos.

HELL YEAH

you smoked an ounce hey :uhh:

Not by myself LOL.

Hey.

Umm, about 2. But, this is from the local pizzeria. Sometimes 3, but if I do, I usually get a book thrown at me because it is like war over the food :o.

Nah, just kidding, about 2-3. But, if I am starving 4.

tfssig.png

I could easily eat an entire pizza if I didn't focus on how bad it was for me. If I physically forced my self I could probably get 2-3 large pizzas down. But usually I eat 5-7 slices. During the winter when I don't work outside that much I stick with 2-3. My metabolism is really bad in the winter :x .

untitledyt6.jpg