how many piza slices can u eat?

bongo_man

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is disgusting...

good luck keeping those eating habits later in life -_-'.

[small stomach power meol :o!]

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Usually I eat 2 slices, because since it's never me who's paying for the pizza I don't want to be a jerk to whoever paid.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Back in high school when we were out of town on a track meet a bunch of us had a pizza eating contest at pizza hut. Five of us participated. Half our slices had to be thick crust and we had to eat salads and bread sticks also. I made the mistake of winning with 24 pieces, 2 salads, 6 glasses of coke and 6 breadsticks. I didn't feel so hot after that...

Ambassadar.png

Even if I'm absolutely starving, I can't manage more than 3. As soon as I get through that second piece my hunger is completely gone and I feel satisfied. Overeating just makes me feel sick.

However, I might be able to physically will myself to eat 7+. I would just feel like death after.

Usually 4 or so, If I was really hungry and it was good pizza (wheat state, mmm) I could prob go for 5ish.

Not even going to comment on how some people can eat an entire pizza...

I always eat an entire pizza? We all do that here. Maybe they're less big? We also have thin crusts, instead of those thick crusts.

This is the size of them (well, about).

pizza.jpg

Nah, they're smaller. I don't have much topping either. I usually go for a pizza napolitana (tomato, cheese, anchovisch).

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

how big is a pizza?

If I order a domino's pizza (the god of all fast food) with every meat topping they have available on it, I'll eat all of it + a box of chicken wings and whatever other sides are on offer.. but thats just cos its my favourite fast food. Anything else and I wont eat anywhere near as much.

Tk5SF.png

Not even going to comment on how some people can eat an entire pizza...

I'm confused.. Almost everyone here seems to count pizzas as slices.. I usually eat one pizza or sometimes 2 pizzas if im very hungry. Debends on size of a pizza too ofcourse, if theyre those small micro pizzas I could even eat 3 or 4 but I never do.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.