how many piza slices can u eat?

bongo_man

2 entire pizza's is fairly common for me :-?

But when the rest of the family is concerned 3/4 of a pizza due to having to "share" even if I could eat more <.<

:shock: How are you still that skinny?!

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on the size and if there are anything else on the table like fries, olives, pickles and Coke then the most I can eat is 4. Usually the pieces are quite large so they're cut down to size, maybe 1/3 off. I have a rather large family (as in numbers) so we often buy 4 different pizzas. I try to eat all four to get a taste for all flavours : D

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!

I can eat 2 pieces of deep dish pizza from the local pizza place. Since they are about 2-3x as big as normal slices, that stays pretty consistent with my usual of 5-6 slices of regular pizza, which is normally half the pizza, and my brother eats the other half.

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

My record is 17 when I hadn't eaten for a few days, and I felt really bad afterwards, REALLY bad.

:| After not eating for some time, your stomach starts to shrink a bit, so if you try eating large amounts, you will make yourself sick or hurt yourself.

You have to eat slowly.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I can eat a whole pizza :) I just dance it off \' :thumbsup:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

a whole pizza from pizza hut, dominos, papa johns or pretty much anywhere

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)

3-5, although I did go up to 8 once :oops:

I'd scoff your 6 pack and your pizza before you even had a chance to blush :lol: :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

In the sweet victorious words of Zon

OM NOM NOM NOM :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

In the sweet victorious words of Zon

OM NOM NOM NOM :lol:

Sorry for random off topicness.

You're from australia.

Time is like 6:30?

You're up now?

6am, I'm drunk, what's your excuse :P

igoddessIsig.png

My record is 17 slices when I hadn't eaten for a few days, and I felt really bad afterwards, REALLY bad.

Lol 2 days without eating and then too much of a very hevyish food. No wonder u didin't feel good :lol: . How come u didint eat for two days tho? If u don't mind me asking.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

I woke up at 4:30pm. So I'm not tired. :anxious:

Well I'm off to bed, (if I can be bothered to throw the hair dryer, layers of clothing, bags, dressing gowns, tarot cards on the floor).

Just starting to write the "If work calls, I'm dead" note to leave on the bench :wink:

Back on topic though so it's not completely random, do you prefer your left over pizza cold or re heated?

Personally, I go re heated all the way.

igoddessIsig.png

Re-heated pizza, for sure. How people can eat pizza cold is beyond me. I like it warm and cheesy and fluffy. :thumbup:

I can polish off a whole medium pie from Domino's. :oops: Wanted to try a large once, but just the thought of it makes me feel disgusting and bloated.

I've been trying to lay off the pizza anyway, I used to have it waaay too much. Especially Domino's because it is covered under my school's expenses and they always have nice deals going on. If there was one food I could have everyday and be okay with it, it would definitely be pizza.