how many piza slices can u eat?

bongo_man

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know american slices, because i eat whole pizzas (sweden...)

If i eat, i eat 1. Guess i can eat two if i'd want to.

Something like this: pizza01.jpg

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Something like this: http://www.ciaociaodue.com/_images/pizza01.jpg

If you've eaten pizza on Arlanda (the ones that cost like 50SEK for 1/8 pizza) you know what they're talking about.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Something like this: pizza01.jpg

Yeah I was kinda laughing at everyone telling slices. Must be humongous pizza's. Two here to <3: (Pizzas)

;>

My record is

3 Pizzas (Normal Size) and 1/8 Slice!

And yes, I can eat alot. And I threw up like crazy afterwards.

P.s, I'm not fat! :)

You throw it all back up of course you're not fat :P

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

My record is 2 entire large pizzas, a biggie fry from McDonald's, and a 2-liter of Mountain Dew. And I'm 5'8" and only 120 pounds. Skinny as heck but can shove food down like an Ethiopian child.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

My record is 2 entire large pizzas, a biggie fry from McDonald's, and a 2-liter of Mountain Dew. And I'm 5'8" and only 120 pounds. Skinny as heck but can shove food down like an Ethiopian child.

Off topic: thats kind of oxymoronic... they have such small stomachs. And they would aslo probably barf it up after 1/2 of piece because they are not used to all the grease/perservatives at all.

On topic: Idk... probably around 8 pieces. Maybe more though.

Shaniqua.png

:shock: How are you still that skinny?!
*shrug*

My record is 2 entire large pizzas, a biggie fry from McDonald's, and a 2-liter of Mountain Dew.

3 1/2 pizzas, 1L thickshake; and I didn't throw up or feel sick afterwards. That was when I was about 10 though... don't know if I could pull it off now :-?

2 large pizza hutt pizza's 14 breadsticks 4 bowls of pudding (mixed flavors) and 3 salad bowls fulls of lettuce and crutoens (spl)

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

:shock: How are you still that skinny?!
*shrug*

My record is 2 entire large pizzas, a biggie fry from McDonald's, and a 2-liter of Mountain Dew.

3 1/2 pizzas, 1L thickshake; and I didn't throw up or feel sick afterwards. That was when I was about 10 though... don't know if I could pull it off now :-?

lol when I was younger and we went to sizzlers or pizza hut for all you can eat, I used to eat so much. Then I would throw up and go back for more =D>

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Ew, vomit-laced pizza. Not erxaclty my cup of tea. I hope you at least had some mouthwash before you ate.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Ew, vomit-laced pizza. Not erxaclty my cup of tea. I hope you at least had some mouthwash before you ate.

When you're like 6 years old, anything tastes good :D My personal favourite were cat biscuits back then :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

When you're like 6 years old, anything tastes good :D My personal favourite were cat biscuits back then :lol:

I used to make french fries out of the newspaper :-w.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

I did 22 at pizza hut after smokin up an ounce of dank

It'll do that to you :P that's when you need a cupboard full of cheese supreme doritos.

igoddessIsig.png