99 fletching

Battleboy354

just let me say one thing... LOL
Back at you...?

Thing about fletching now, you can make anymoney as far as I know, you loose it, a good amount too. :|

I would research it better before you go at it.

Currently may not be the best time to train fletching (if you're expecting profits).

Yew Longs have hit the artificial price floor in the GE at 700+ gp so it's hard to sell them, which is what most Fletchers did to get 99 quickly.

The other alternative is to alch the longs but you'll lose money if you buy all the supplies, so you'll have to get one of the materials yourself (making 99 fletching a bit slower).

icecube7.jpeg

99 Fletching now a days costs more money than you earn from it unless you create your own nats and alch the bows yourself.

99 Fletching is fast and relatively easy but i doubt you would still have the patience to do it as its just as boring as WCing if not worse.

Why not just set a easy enough goal right now like getting all skills ranked?

At the rate you go through 99 goals you will never achieve a 99 and most likely be back onto WCing by next week.

Instead of getting a 99 why not just get some respectable levels?

And also im guessing your getting 99 Fletching for the respect it brings. Well nobody really respects it anymore due to sheer numbers who have it even though it is still a achievement.

Set simple goals, achieve them. Setting hard goals and failing miserably will only ruin your confidence.

Im yet to set a 99 goal as i feel i dont have the patience for it so right now im just working on getting every level to 60. A nice and relatively easy goal to achieve.

N.B If you really want a 99 i would recommend FMing as it is relatively cheap but repetitive and boring. The cape also gets more respect as its not a AFK skill, it requires concentration.

I gave up on WC!!!!

You have also given up on 99 Fishing, A yellow Phat, Beating Zezima to rank 1, 99 Hunter, 99 Construction (The list gos on sadly enough)

For this exact reason this is why in every post you have made i said said go for a achievable goal like getting all skills ranked.

Then all skills to 60

Then to 70 etc etc.

If you keep going like this you will never ever achieve any 99 and at this stage you have annoyed pretty much every TIF member with these type of posts. Either way i wish you luck but i still doubt you will get past level 80.

I think I have found the ultimate 99 for me. My friend recomineded 99 fecch cause he said it is fast and easy andz thats what I want is a fast easy 99.

SO SHould I?

I gave up on WC!!!!

No 99s are fast and easy. Some are faster than others, some require less money than others, some require less attention than others, but none of them are fast and easy by your definitions.

No, you should not go for 99 fletcing; you have given up on your past 99 goals because they were too hard. You are obviously not ready for a 99 if you keep wanting a different one every week. Try setting achievable goals first.

Foooman.png

I would say take your 12m and get 99 cooking. Its the fastest 99 that requires the least amount of attention.

If you can do that then you will have proven at least 20 people on these forums wrong... Spite isn't a reason to play RS but it seems to be goin for ya.

----

Or as a side goal you could try getting all stats to 60+... hell I don't even have all my stats to 60+ and I'm closing in on 1750 total.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

I gave up on WC!!!!
You have also given up on 99 Fishing, A yellow Phat, Beating Zezima to rank 1, 99 Hunter, 99 Construction (The list gos on sadly enough)

you forgot about 99 cooking

but on topic listen to kranked, set smaller goals for yourself

lol nice sig.

i gave up on battleboy, theres nothing we can do to help him, he will probably quit this game soon after when he realises everything is too hard for him.

it appears the only thing battleboy is good for, is sigs.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Guest Kickpointy
just let me say one thing... LOL
Tbh your a nub. *Your fletching is ranked* so Let me say one thing....LOL :lol: :roll:

I gave up on WC!!!!

you forgot about 99 cooking

but on topic listen to kranked, set smaller goals for yourself

lol nice sig.

i gave up on battleboy, theres nothing we can do to help him, he will probably quit this game soon after when he realises everything is too hard for him.

it appears the only thing battleboy is good for, is sigs.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sadly, I 100% agree...

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I think I have found the ultimate 99 for me. My friend recomineded 99 fecch cause he said it is fast and easy andz thats what I want is a fast easy 99.

SO SHould I?

I gave up on WC!!!!

Oh and if your going to get 99 in a skill, you should spell it right.

sig.gif

what i would do is go for 99 cooking,fishing,wcing and fletching/fming.

That way if you get tired of one you can switch to another and since some are depends on others(Ex. cooking dependent of fishing) you can save some money)fishing your own food and cooking it)

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

For agility, mining or smithing if it steel or iron stuff is good time now :) for flax and crafting too, but is not easy :)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Coming from someone going for his 99.

You will most likely hate it after a month.

I returned to the Feldip Hills after burning out after hunting for 16 Hours straight. And I almost threw a gallon of gasoline and lit myself up. I would of is Crude wasn't @ 100+ USD a barrel.

Honestly, Do what I'm about to start doing after 80 Hunter. Get all your stats ranked. Then try and gain some general knowledge so you can answer some of your questions yourself. For any of you Lightningers out there, you know that, in the words of Purepure4774, "We are not your personal help desk."

Record Amt. of Questions asked: 134 :)

Back on topic, you will feel much better not trying to go for 99s until all of you stats are well rounded, or you've got all you're stats up to an average or above average level. (Unless you are a pure, which I think you are not).

Best of Luck

~Knotch

Thanks to all da ppl with advice, for da ones hating on me well, you'll regret it when I get some 99s.

Il regret it just like how i will regret you shoving your 99 fishing down my throat? :roll:

Most likely runescape will no longer exist or i will have quit by then. I will most likely achieve 138 Combat before you achieve a (T) skillcape.

Your all talk and no walk man. You talk about all theses 99's you are going to get yet you never produce. My question is do you have the balls for a 99?

Im sorry but i have offered countless amount of advice to you on your skills yet you just spam the boards with 99 questions. At this stage a sub-forum should be created for you personally. Half of my post count is most likely offering you advice on goals you will actually achieve.

Get all skills ranked as i have said a huge amount of times. A good comparison of your goals would be me starting baseball and hoping to get onto the new york yankees team. Seriously just set your sights at a medium level and slowly gain respect.

Nobody is ever going to say your great for having a untrimmed fletching cape (no offense to holders of these capes.)

Going for originality and a long 99 will gain you some respect. Respect has to be earned, respect dosnt come easily. Most likely when you get 99 fletching if you do i will still not respect you as your attitude towards others is pretty imature and laziness in posting something containing actual grammar and spelling.

Either way good luck achieving your first 99.

Way to bump an old thread =D>

It's 2 days old and has been posted on every day :?

On topic: as said before, i'd give up on the idea of a 99 atm. I didnt even consider going for a 99 until i had all skills 60+ and a couple of 90's. It's a lot mroe work tahn you realise.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

99 fletching and 99 cooking doesn't gain as much respect as 99 slayer or herblore. Gain some orginality as like 30k other people have 99 fletching. If you really want to and have the supplies, it takes no more than 2 weeks from 70-99.

2 weeks? Have you fletched since the "make x" update? Fletch, in a sense, has been nerfed. The make x has slowed down the experience significantly. Also, with yew longs being the very common method to 99, yews have been goin' up drastically. With the removal of RWT, bots of yews and bs have nearly disappeared and the price of production is now passing income. Fletch has become a moderatel expensive skill. If you are wicked rich though. Make bolts! Bolts have not received the make x option so they are the fastest exp. I made about 200k exp in about 30 minutes making bolts. However, if you have the money to do that then you could do a more respected skill.

Cook IMO is the easiest 99. If any, then go for that. However, you have lost the support of the general TIF community it seems.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png