Barrows rewards!!!!

TrytansWay

As long as you're killing all 6 brothers, Its just bad luck.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

If you kill all the brothers, along with a 2 digit kill count( better) then it all depends on your luck.

Personally with a kc of about 16 I manage an item about every 20-30 trips. Don't worry, people have gone 100's without an item so its fairly common to get a long dry spell.

(Next chest = 2 spears for you) :)

randomkcopyq.png

I kill all 6 Brothers every time and i always have a kc of ALEAST 15. (Usualy more because i like to heal before the next time around). And yes i know, kc has nothing to do with barrrows items. But, i mean, COME ON!

Okay, you are doing nothing wrong.

However(if you don't like stupid, controversial theories, don't read this, just what I think), I think a kc of only 6 gives you a higher item chance than 8/10+.

The reason I think that, is because here is how I think of barrows rewards:

[senseless]

I tend to think of barrows rewards being in a line, and each time you open the chest, an arrow randomly drops on a place in that line. Whatever it lands closest to is what you get. It is in a line from least valuable to most valuable; minds, chaos, deaths, bloods, racks, items. With a kc of 10 or more, you can get any item. However, with a kc of only 6 or 7, you can only get minds, deaths, chaos, or items. Remember, the arrow just randomly falls, and whatever it is closest to is what you get. With more empty spaces, there is more of a chance that it will be closer to an item.

[/senseless]

That most likely made no sense, so I offer you this advice; just got another 10 or so runs with only 6 kc, I tend to get more items with 6 than more.

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

Okay, you are doing nothing wrong.

However(if you don't like stupid, controversial theories, don't read this, just what I think), I think a kc of only 6 gives you a higher item chance than 8/10+.

The reason I think that, is because here is how I think of barrows rewards:

[senseless]

I tend to think of barrows rewards being in a line, and each time you open the chest, an arrow randomly drops on a place in that line. Whatever it lands closest to is what you get. It is in a line from least valuable to most valuable; minds, chaos, deaths, bloods, racks, items. With a kc of 10 or more, you can get any item. However, with a kc of only 6 or 7, you can only get minds, deaths, chaos, or items. Remember, the arrow just randomly falls, and whatever it is closest to is what you get. With more empty spaces, there is more of a chance that it will be closer to an item.

[/senseless]

That most likely made no sense, so I offer you this advice; just got another 10 or so runs with only 6 kc, I tend to get more items with 6 than more.

Excelent theory. i think i will try that for a couple runs. But what im going to do is 6 one rune, 10+ another rune. and go back and forth

I do think that it is more likely to get an item with a lower killcount, but you won't get your runes back, and this wouldn't work at all for someone like me who does barrows runs for chaos runes...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Barrows is always random when it comes to rewards, I usually only get 10-15 KC, KC does not make much of a difference.

Look in my sig, those are my rewards for 100+ trips, and there not that great..I make more money from the runes I get than the barrows items I rarely recieve

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

Just keep it up, eventually it'll come.

I would stick with getting a KC10. Even though you might not be getting items, with this KC, you will get atleast 20k-50k per trip, making it worth it.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Just unlucky, I'm on like the same drysteak and with that i died on my last trip because i didn't pay attention to my prayer at Dharok <.<

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

i went a 113 trip dry spell and then all of a sudden i did 10 straight trips last week and got 5 items..... :mrgreen: \

torag pl8 , karil coif :| ..... torag helm , verac skirt , and verac flail

so dont get down your luck is bound to turn around

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

Someone actually did an experiment with killcounts and found out KC only matters for good drops by a little bit. Don't quote me but this was somewhat of the difference.

6 KC Every 15-20 Trips

10-20KC Every 12-14 Trips

20-30 Every 10-12 Trips

He ended the guide with saying to get about a 10KC so you get your runes back and have a better chance at drop and to try to get as many runs per hour that you can.

I would use a different method to barrow, much like maging metals instead of meleeing or ranging instead of maging, maybe try veracs? I believe that sometimes the odds are fixed because I've sticked to a method/ gear too long and msot of the time the drops were indecent.

Out of my 500+ runs, I had a 40 ish dry steak...the rest are 1 in 12~20 runs. There was a triple drop from a 30 dry for me so you'll definitely get something real good evenif you stick to same gear.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

Alright, thanks guys. From what everyone has told me, i have concluded that i have just had really bad luck and have been suck with a dry streak from the begining. So, i will stick with my current method, and stick with getting 10-15 kc evertime.

Alright, thanks guys. From what everyone has told me, i have concluded that i have just had really bad luck and have been suck with a dry streak from the begining. So, i will stick with my current method, and stick with getting 10-15 kc evertime.
Try 21+, it's been proved and disproved many of many times but with 21+ kill count you get about an item every 10-12 runs. (Any kill count over 21 is just useless as it dosn't give more percentage drop rate)

Now some people don't and some people do, while others get double spears every other trip :x what ever the case its a game of luck and numbers, just keep going it for a while, I've never seen a case of a very long dry streak and not getting an spear or helm after.