Many Servers Offline

whatisup618

it IS because of summoning being updated.. and in my opinion i think its an good ide to check it first, since its a pretty big skill i think

Best f2p crafter. (I hope)

95m+ bank since february 2009

Crafting with friends in w61 - Al-Kharid

http://www.pointblog.dk/?go=krat(only 1 time per 24 hours per person.. I did'nt make these rules, so don't flame me)

Relax my friend, wait a while or log into another server.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Problem jagex with server issues...They could be getting some servers ready for all the lag they could get with summoning... :-k

Oh look a flying pig it must be summonign related!!!

im getting annoyed with everything being summoning related atm. Just because somethings different or you havent seen something before doesent mean its summoning.

I bet once summonings out: 'oh look something different, it must be related to the second part of sumoning!!'

there probably just having server issues, nothing more nothing less.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

it IS because of summoning being updated.. and in my opinion i think its an good ide to check it first, since its a pretty big skill i think

I think it was just a crash, my friend was on one of the servers when it went down and he was unable to get back on Runescape for a while because it said he was still logged in. I doubt this woul have happened had it been planned.

Deep_pain.gif

Co-Founder of KoA over 18's clan. Founded 2002. An RS clan for adults only.

Now Recruiting

If it was somewhat related to Summoning, wouldn't that mean all the other worlds would have to go offline as well?

It was just a server crash, as stated on the RuneScape Tech Support Forum at the time. Looks like it's all sorted out now. :)