d boots

kickler123

:evil: d boots ok....... what the i expected better of jagex wen they came out...... but wtf......?

red square boots with a marshmallow on top... jagex u could have done better

(o ye now was the only time to do this`... ye it could have been earlier) :roll:

lol i though it said d boobs.. btw runescape isnt known by its detailing

Best f2p crafter. (I hope)

95m+ bank since february 2009

Crafting with friends in w61 - Al-Kharid

http://www.pointblog.dk/?go=krat(only 1 time per 24 hours per person.. I did'nt make these rules, so don't flame me)

Dragon boots like like I have kicked something hard and my toe bone has stuck through my bloody boots :P

I think they defiantly could have been done better, but they match quite alot of sets so it does not bother me to be honest.

sig2webzx7.jpg

Ok... Marshmallows :P Thats a good one!

Ehem...

What did you expect... Plain red boots? Yay zomg red boots... They represent a dragon!!!

So, maybe they could have done a better job making the "Claw", but I bet my money it will be "regraphicated" in the near future.

copyofsunny2hy0tp7.jpg

This_Evening.png

Marshmallows are soft and fluffy. [bleep]es are hard and pointy. I'm not seeing the connection.

Runescape has three senses-Sight, sound, and ESP. Real life has 5(6)( :roll: ).I'm not seeing the connection how you feel them.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Hey now, you're acting like d boots are worthless. :( (funny description though, bobbington)

I think this is just a matter of opinion. You either like the boots or not; personally I just think they are trying to make a few dragon items look ugly so when the dragon plate finally comes out it'll look a lot better. :P

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Yes because I'm sure you can waaaay better. :roll:

I really hate this argument "oh, it may be rubbish but I'd like to see you do better"

well, of course I couldn't do better, but I'm not a professional game designer. Maybe I could do better if I'd had the same amount of training as jagex's graphics department.

ok, mini-rant over, I don't really see what's wrong with the boots, they look alright to me

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I really hate this argument "oh, it may be rubbish but I'd like to see you do better"

well, of course I couldn't do better, but I'm not a professional game designer. I probably could do better if I'd had the same amount of training as jagex's graphics department.

Maybe that's the best they can do with the limited graphics since it is browser-based game or something else which deals with data.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

well, of course I couldn't do better, but I'm not a professional game designer. I probably could do better if I'd had the same amount of training as jagex's graphics department.

Maybe that's the best they can do with the limited graphics since it is browser-based game or something else which deals with data.

fair point, I'll edit my first post so I look less ignorant

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"