Obselete RWT stoppers.

Darlokneo

Now that Jagex has mad it impossible to trade gold from autoers to sellers, there are some old measures that are now obselete. These include the pure essence/normal essence split. Discuss here what else could be changed back.

captain_planet.jpg

Skiller fo' Life

Pokemon>Samurai Lux>Digimon

i want f2p players to beable to harvest simple things that they can't use... so they can make money by putting it up on the general exchange =D

like, let f2p pick flax

and.... and only make one type of essence

just because it is part of the economy now doesn't mean it can't be changed back. i mean, jagex is stuborn is the only problem.

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

Jagex needs to let f2p fill the hole left in the economy by the autoers leaving. For example let them have green dragons but not be able to use the hides or bones or let them pick and spin flax etc.

captain_planet.jpg

Skiller fo' Life

Pokemon>Samurai Lux>Digimon

Well now people have gotte used to pure ess. changing now would cause many complaints, even from the people who didnt want pure ess in the first place.

I could do with less randoms though.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

People would complain if you took the stuff out now. Take out the Pure ess and people who've invested so much into them for RC or Merchanting will be mad. Take out the wildy ditch and people will get mad and say "JaGEx doesn't care about us anymore!" It's probably easier to leave it there as well due to the Revs so they don't get out by mistake/glitch/bug. Making randoms less common would stir a "I can't get X random outfit! It's too hard!" threads and rants.

Just leave it the way it is.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

They can take out the randoms that are useless, but then again they'd have to take out lamps, and M.O.M, as well as the new dragon one. Some of the randoms I've grown fond of, even if I dislike them. I'd just make them far less common, especially in Hunter/Alching.

They can take out the randoms that are useless, but then again they'd have to take out lamps, and M.O.M, as well as the new dragon one. Some of the randoms I've grown fond of, even if I dislike them. I'd just make them far less common, especially in Hunter/Alching.
I'd get rid of ents, giant fish, whirlpools, and smoking rocks. But the rest can stay... except the sandwhich lady.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I'd get rid of ents, giant fish, whirlpools, and smoking rocks. But the rest can stay... except the sandwhich lady.
Jagex should let us attack the sandwich lady :twisted:
Amaranth_GTO.png

Jagex should let us attack the sandwich lady :twisted:
Sandwhichs Raven- ARRGHH!
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

People would complain if you took the stuff out now. Take out the Pure ess and people who've invested so much into them for RC or Merchanting will be mad. Take out the wildy ditch and people will get mad and say "JaGEx doesn't care about us anymore!" It's probably easier to leave it there as well due to the Revs so they don't get out by mistake/glitch/bug. Making randoms less common would stir a "I can't get X random outfit! It's too hard!" threads and rants.

Just leave it the way it is.

Hidden updates for the win!

If nothing is announced, Ill bet no one will notice! :XD:

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

I think they should get rid of randoms that give no reward ...smoking rocks, river trolls, tree thing, etc ...but I like getting 5 diamonds here and there and XP lamps and books. They should however cut back on randoms in combat situations ...the other day I had 156 bloodveld assignment and in the time I was there I had 2 Dr Jekylls, 2 Cap'n Hand, and a security guard ...It is just a pain to have to stop and talk to them when you are in the middle of attacking something.

mak_1027.png

No more wildy ditch ftw?

no, we'd have the revs come down to varrock then, if some idiot noob was being chased by one (hopefully, if he's not dead yet)...

I'm sure there's a code for the parameters of how far an npc can walk. As far as farcasting goes... IDK.

~WSW~

PS. Prepare for the invasion, ftw?

No more wildy ditch ftw?

no, we'd have the revs come down to varrock then, if some idiot noob was being chased by one (hopefully, if he's not dead yet)...

I'm sure there's a code for the parameters of how far an npc can walk. As far as farcasting goes... IDK.

~WSW~

Revenants cant attack anything to high or to low for their lvl, just like pkers couldn't Anyway, death to the certers!, how many times havnt I clicked black to runescape to see my char standing on that god forsaken hill... :cry:

867de2w.jpg

What can I say? I'm a rebel, like Ché Guevara.

8fcsy9s.jpg

What the hell is Ash doing while Team Rocket says their rhyme?

Remove randoms that don't have special items, change pure and normal essence back into a single essence and remove the GE price range and trading restrictions for it to stabilize.

I have written a lot more about the topic at 15-16-267-54942127

2496 Completionist

No more wildy ditch ftw?

~WSW~

warshadow, this is wrong, revenants are like other people in old wilderness, they can only attack you in the right wilderness level

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Remember bots arent ALWAYS used for RWT.

Randoms still stop people using macros for personaly gathering, and from people afk training skills etc.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^