Which Monsters drop charms? (20 and counting!)

aaron642653

Ok, I tried Spirit Mages with 2 friends at Abbies and Dark Beasts. It seems as though all 3 of those don't drop charms, I might try Irons/Steels next.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive gotten green and abyssal charms so far from abyssal guardians and walkers. The Abyssal Charms dont stack :(

[EDIT] 127 combat FTW !!!!!

Same as obby charms. not even sure what the hell they are for but i have 2....

thats the tzar monsters who drop them :)

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)

Irons are dropping 2 Charms per kill and Steels 3. I also had some that didn't drop any charms :(. Looks like you can get some dud Metals, not sure about dud Miths.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

i hate that the amount of charms they drop are rediculously low, i can understand it with the higher levelled charms, but things like gold charms should at least drop 4 or 5 at a time

Higher level monsters drop more than one at a time.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

That's nice and all. But some information on what those high level monsters would be is greatly appreciated. ESPECIALLY the high lvl monsters that are still quite doable for killing. I'm not going for iron dragons just because they drop 2 charms.. They'll still be slow.

That's nice and all. But some information on what those high level monsters would be is greatly appreciated. ESPECIALLY the high lvl monsters that are still quite doable for killing. I'm not going for iron dragons just because they drop 2 charms.. They'll still be slow.

Agreed. So far Metals are the best for me, which is still a bit slow. Possibly Miths are best since they drop 4 at a time and I don't know if you can get dud Miths or not.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

Heres my findings, and their gonna continue as i progress thru the new dungeon, but first

As lugia said, he tried mages no charms, i tried beasts they dont drop them either and same with abby demons. now onto my findings

Alright,

Lvl76 skeletons or w/e their combat is drop them one at a time, monks of zamorak drop them one at a time,Mummys(lvl103) drop them one at a time,ice giants and warriors drop them one at a a time,Black dragons seem to have a 100% drop of a random charm i did 3 kills just to test and i got 2 crimson and 1 gold on each kill,zamorak warriors drop them one ata time,earth warriors drop them one at a time

bronze drop them one at a time and iron drop 2 and steel drop 3 a time but their all random along with every other monster

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

Could somebody check if low to medium level monsters drop any themselves? So far only higher ones were mentioned and for the very low levels of summoning it seems kind of biased to me. :-s

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

0 Charm drops CAN happen at Mith Drags. Although it seems to happen a lot less than at Irons/Steels. So for now, I think Mith Drags are the best Charm monster.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops: