How many famous people have you seen?

Princess Viola

• 3 months later...
runescape celebrities r overrated in my opinion. in real life the r usually the ppl who r the furthest away from popularity in real life.

i totally agree. if you have enough time to become famous in a computer game you are probably the biggest loser in your school. i bet if anyone saw zezima in real lie they would resist the urge to punch him in the face.

I've seen Zezima several times, was a friend of The Old Nite, chatted it up with Dakini and Romeo when they were # 1 and 2 in agility, met Herbaman once, and I've at least seen, like, everyone.

Season (im a captain in her chat), green098, 5pirit, angel max1, bobcow64, callisto85, chessy018, defil3d, delta 81, fredmcgarry, funihead, gertjaars, I entangle I, I mehatma I, kingduffy 1,Lady Elenasg, linkrange, mister fred, mod barbara, mod hasmo, mod sudeep, muskee, narthoniel, omarsherif, xxphatmagexx, pow012000, priscilla44, samanthanz, santerini, Stw kzoo 1, tehnoobshow, th3 crusader, turbostrider, wakko25,

Those are the ones i have screen shots of at least

fencejummper.png

fencejummper.png

Attack Cape

Quest Cape

I saw Zezima a few times, saw the #1 summoner, and a few others that I've forgotten. Never met any of them personally though. Shame, always wondered what its like to be famous.

If zezima's interview with tipit was anything to go by, its not all fun and laughter.

Aside from speaking with a J Mod once, no one really... Or maybe I have, just that I don't really bother myself with famous players, so I might have seen one and not known.

Air_Dragon15.png

I have seen several including but not limited to

-zezima

-uloveme

-yogosun

-fredmcgarry

-momeydragon #1 hunter

-tummpi57 #2 hunter

-The Power 7 #1 wcer

-season #3 farmer

-gertjaars # 4 overal

-weyoun 1 #1 summoner

all of these were chance encounters and have only happened once each.

billybobj282.gif

Zezima popped up in the lumby basement once in the same the world I was fletching in. Was really annoying tho, because it became really crouded in less then 5 minutes.

And I've seen Kingduffy in Edgeville once, doing some herblore. There were some people asking him questions, and he talked back most of the time.

That the only two I know I've seen, it's not like I rightclick everyone to see if he/she is famous.

The Ultimate Green Dragon Guide

Don't hate me, just let me ride.

Lord, just give me life.

I'm good friends with madlou0

i talk to gertjaars on skype a lot

used to be friends with chessy018

met lover romeo a few days ago and hes a master quick chatter lol

thats all i can think of atm

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen Gertjaars, talked to syzygy for a while in his chat, and saw him a few times, and I've seen xxphatmagexx.

Edit: Forgot about cygopat.

skiier4.png

skiier4.png

2802.png

Barrows Drops: 1 Dh Plate, 2 Verac Brassard, 1 Verac Helm, 1 dh platelegs, 2 V skirts,1 Guth Helm, 1 Guth Skirt, 1 t platebody, 1 Ah Top, 2 V Flail, 1 K Skirt 2 T helm, 1 k top. Dk Drops: 9 D axe 2 Mud Staff, 1 seers ring, 1 archers ring, 1 berserker ring Dragon Drops: 2 Dragon Med Helm, 2 Dragon Platelegs, 75 Dragon boots.Gwd drops: 10 z spear, 1 bcp, 1 tassets, 8 sara sword, 1 sara hilt Misc: 3 Abyssal whips, 2 ranging ammy