This will take a while

Nom

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no big deal, I had only started using about 3 weeks before anyways.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

i think this is spam but annyways my tread was first (the euro 2008 tread)

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

Yes, it's weird. And I'm one that really doesn't like change. However, I think we'll adapt. Of course, the first day back, it's chaos...But give it a while, a week, a month, a year for some, and it'll be the Tip.It that we all love.

Just saying, the Smilies are kind of screwed up right now, you can't see what they are until after you post them. I know the ones I use by heart, so no problem for me, but for others, it may be problematic.

I'm not sure what I exactly lost. I changed my sig really recently, so I'm anticipating that it was switched back to my old one. Also, my post count went down, not as much as say Lenin (Seeing him with less than 3K is surprising), but still a bit. I'm trying to remember back to two and a half months ago (March 5th appears to be the date?). It seems so long ago...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Yes, it's weird. And I'm one that really doesn't like change. However, I think we'll adapt. Of course, the first day back, it's chaos...But give it a while, a week, a month, a year for some, and it'll be the Tip.It that we all love.

Just saying, the Smilies are kind of screwed up right now, you can't see what they are until after you post them. I know the ones I use by heart, so no problem for me, but for others, it may be problematic.

I'm not sure what I exactly lost. I changed my sig really recently, so I'm anticipating that it was switched back to my old one. Also, my post count went down, not as much as say Lenin (Seeing him with less than 3K is surprising), but still a bit. I'm trying to remember back to two and a half months ago (March 5th appears to be the date?). It seems so long ago...

Damn it geek! Not that I want to offend you in purpose but your posts are too long and too full of rubbish. I mean, sometimes less is more!

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

This is TOTALLY weird. All those discussions that we lost... Oh well. Although, we DID lose the Falador Library completely lol. Goodbye TIF RP.

Oh well. I'm anticipating that once we get everything back together properly, phpBB3 is gonna be a lot better than phpBB2 ever was. I'm just hoping the admins can make the change as smooth and as swift as possible... the longer it takes, the more users we lose.

Optimism is the order of the day for now.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Damn it geek! Not that I want to offend you in purpose but your posts are too long and too full of rubbish. I mean, sometimes less is more!

You think that was long? o.0 (You should see some of my old posts...)

My sig for a while was "^^Warning: Long post"

But anyway, the smilies don't work at all, apparently? And I have to agree with...Dsavi? (I forget...>.>) It's not the amount of stuff that was lost, it's the quality of that stuff. There was some really good stuff posted in that time.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

If you hold your mouse over the smilie boxes it says what they are. I'm just glad we can communicate again, I don't care about some fancy background or organizational system. Today begins a new era: Tiphoenix, because we were struck down, but will rise again in greater power

I hate to say it, but I'm almost definately going to be using these forums less. It's so horrible looking.

Um, different skins? Kind of a duh there...but it does look weird. I had the sub-trail skin, green to bright blue is like wtf. And the whole layout...no bar between stickies and topics is odd, to say the least. But we will perservere and seek to redominate, crushing all who stand in our path!

and wow. Just realized I lost 2000 posts. Don't know how if I should be disappointed, or shocked that i posted so much.

My parents have a parental control on this computer, and almost every thing thath as an image is blocked. I don't feel like going through the effort of asking them to enter in the pass to see pics.

zoolanderzw2.jpg

You guys complaining about the skin do realize that it is only temporary, correct? We'll have our normal skins (along with v3 features) once they get other, more important, issues out of the way.

You guys complaining about the skin do realize that it is only temporary, correct? We'll have our normal skins (along with v3 features) once they get other, more important, issues out of the way.

Well said. The main issues now that have to be fixed are aesthetics, the forum works fine technically at the moment. Hopefully these will be fixed soon so you lot are all fine. The forum was re-launched before everything was fixed to make sure you guys didn't lose hope and to keep you all addicted here, of course! Forget the last reason.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Hey, the more I use this, which hasn't been a lot, the more it grows on me. In the time since I posted this, the subforums have been restored, and like someone else said it works fine technically. Hasn't taken me long to get used to the new look either, and I like a lot of the new features.

I still think the biggest problem is the loss of posts, but if people like Indy care enough about them they'll find their way back (:

And I just realized that I only lost about 100 posts. Dial-up FTL.

p2gq.jpg

I actually had just oover 4k. Kind of a surprise to me, as well. Didn't realize how much I was here. My biggest beef is the loss of my avatar. It served me well for over a year. We need a salute smiley.

Quality stuff really was lost. Liek all my hobos from the "corrupt a wish" game. :D

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I lost my avvy and can't find the url for it *cries*

*wishes smily emotes were back so I could use the sad face*

*cries at loss of smilies*

I was looking foreward to that Mario Kart Wii tourney too. and my COD4 thread which had hundreds of posts is now down to less than 200... It was my only thread that ever got bigger than 3 pages...

*cries harder*

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Nardil, looks like the whole Age of Conan stuff will have to be redone from scratch. Along with all the long-term threads.

Looks like some places were hurt more than others. We've got posts that were around in January/February in OT (that's more like 3-4 months lost content).

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I hate to say it, but I'm almost definately going to be using these forums less. It's so horrible looking.

If you are going to be so shallow as to quit over a theme, you probably aren't feeling the connection on these boards. Plus, you are too lazy to read stickies so no offense but we won't miss you if you are going to act that way.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I remember posting on all those massive God/Abortion/Atheist/Bible threads...

Can't seem to find them now.

And on the topic of the look of the forum, I am already used to it, because I became part of RuneCentral about three weeks before the crash, and they use phpBB. :D

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Looks like some places were hurt more than others. We've got posts that were around in January/February in OT (that's more like 3-4 months lost content).

Yeah i've lost every post of mine from 24th of January onward, about 500 posts worth. Oh well, was all spam anyway O:)

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Nardil, looks like the whole Age of Conan stuff will have to be redone from scratch. Along with all the long-term threads.

Ah damn it is gone. Oh well, I'll make another (lol).

I browse/mod a few forums for fun, now that I think of it I don't remember any other forum that has PhpBB3. Not confusing IMO, but actually quite unique.

Isohunt forums crossed my mind.. But nope, they use 2.0 too. Once admins improve this and fix bugs, you'll probably like it :D