• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My eyes!!! The font size grows as i scroll down. :XD:

Me too! :ohnoes:

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I have been looking into the font problem on this guide and I myself do not see the problem yet some/most of our users do. :? I am guessing it is some kinda glitch and hoping it fixes itself soon for our users that are having problems.

Sorry not much help not sure what else can be done to solve this problem. :(

P.S. Wanted to note this here so this awesome guide does not get filled up with font issue problems/questions. ;)

queenvalerie.png

I'd just like to emphasize. ZILYANA IS [bleep]ING DEADLY. I lagged for ten seconds, five of which where her catching up to me, I got taken from FULL HP TO 0 BEFORE I COULD RESPOND.

Luckily I took glory/granite instead of Fury/Crystal so losses were only about 800k.

DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU LAG.

• 2 weeks later...

Great guide, might try soloing when my stats are high enough. One question though: aren't a unholy symbol + sara top better then holy symbol + zamorak top? The symbols give the same prayer bonus and the tops the same defence/ranged bonus. However, a unholy symbol gives +2 to ranged attack. Or is it no big difference and is the +2 defence better then a +2 attack?

edit: nvm

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Great guide, might try soloing when my stats are high enough. One question though: aren't a unholy symbol + sara top better then holy symbol + zamorak top? The symbols give the same prayer bonus and the tops the same defence/ranged bonus. However, a unholy symbol gives +2 to ranged attack. Or is it no big difference and is the +2 defence better then a +2 attack?

The unholy symbol would be better for the +2 range, but since you only use it for the kc it makes little difference.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Great guide :)

I hope you don't mind, but I looked into and fixed the problem that was creating the uber large font. The problem seemed to occur whenever you did something like:

[size=150][hide=Introduction][/size]

It wasn't liking the size tags around the hide tag. So I pretty much just removed all those. I took the liberty of fixing the guide directly, but I have saved the original, unedited version in case you want it for whatever reason.

Again, great guide :) It has helped my boyfriend and I a lot.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• 2 weeks later...

You really have done a great job with this, and helped thousands of people ::'

Thank you. I owe you 17m and several hours of good times.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

• 2 weeks later...

i was there for 3 of those hilts aswell^^ haha, makes the dozen for me :D

also, in your team range setups, you only bring a handfull of pony pouches; i can get away with 10-11 pouches if i have sgs aswell

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Yea but who wants to spend 10-11 hours at sara? :P

Invos are meant to be more of a guide line anyway, to take and then change to your style :)

well i like having longlasting inventories so that i can altar out when im tired/need food/etc and still be able to fight for another few hrs w/o having to get kc again :D [i normally tele out with no less than 40 kc from zil/minis neway] so it saves time

o naise u gud

also nice 12 sara hilts :o

haha thanks, ive missed another 5 from either having to log during trip, or not getting the drop on ls -.-' ohwell

also, a few little tips and tricks ive picked up over time for sara

*even if using a healing familiar at zil, bring a terror bird aswell, have it hold 2 pots [replace for the tele runes] and keep it summoned while getting kc; if you get a rune or d boots drop, you can store pots in the bird and pick up the drop, once you have 40 kc, dismiss the bird at the top of the rope, run down, drop a few pouches/pots, get the items from bird, run down, summon a familiar to save space, pick up what u can, and drop a super rest if you need to to make space.

*if you have a zamorak godsword, lend it to friends/team mates with the time set as TILL LOGOUT so your teammate can spec. after the spec, regardless of if it freezes or not, use on the owner to return. if you have 2 zgs'ers, still lend them out. more specs the better

*if using a healer and purple sweets are getting too expensive, it is possible to avoid using them in a team of 3 or more. when zil is going after you, turn off your run once 2+ sq's ahead of her; she cant catch up. by the time you reach a wall she should be on someone else.