Real life pictures - 3

meol

[hide=]DSC00359edit.jpg[/hide]

Me at a friend at a part earlier this year. I'm the guy incase you're wondering.

You can Index if you like.

Let's all post pictures of ourselves with attractive women at our arms!

meandkelly.png

Im up for it :D

meandcara.jpg

I know ive posted it 3 times. But I love her :P

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me at a friend at a part earlier this year. I'm the guy incase you're wondering.

Can I keep that but cut you out of the picture?

Also, I believe an introduction is in order.

Haha soon as how I probably live on the otherside of the world, you may be out of luck ;)

rosssigfinal.jpg

Haha soon as how I probably live on the otherside of the world, you may be out of luck ;)

Tell me where you live and I swear to God, I'm going to college there.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

You're trying too hard, it's easy to pick up a drunk chick at any college ;) .

Dead works to.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

@jaerkd00d I love how it goes from pictures of you guys setting up your downriggers to snacking on shrimp to your catch. I didn't know anyone from Eastern Washington knew how to fish outside of a river. ;)

:lol:

I didn't actually do much. My cousin works on a charter boat up there and he is pro fisherman. He is the tall one you cant really see in many pictures. Reeling up a halibut is a [bleep] though, a couple hundred feet down with it fighting. :wall:

It gets even worse when you get a tiny shark or a turbot.

Yeah fishing is a boring but when you get something on then its all worth the wait. The last weekend I was home up in Washington for the summer we sat out on Puget Sound for like 5 or so hours and hooked one fish but a seal got it before we could land it. :x

tFtfA.jpg

Yeah. When we were salmon fishing we would basically wait 30 minutes then 3+ salmon would bite in 5 minutes period and then it would start over again. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

:o What's the first fish?

280lb Ahi. Only way I eat um is raw.

Another catch. These are bigger, thats a 7ft cooler, one is 320 and the other is 290. The fish im holding is the biggest one I've caught spearfishing. These were caught trolling. And some other pics.

[hide=fishy]eulufb.jpg

25ezl7p.jpg

bild1l.jpg

33cxitx.jpg

2zp6y2t.jpg

fn7hv7.jpg

14y0k0l.jpg

s5l004.jpg

aafwpf.jpg

azhxr9.jpg

and idk where to stick this nice ulua

wt7uh1.jpg[/hide]

4a97728ac550c.jpg

HYT TIF!!!!!

Lol is that your magic wand to make the aurora borealis appear? :twss:

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

@Promise: Nice catch.

Might i ask two things:

Do you ever release any back or you always keep 'em...?

And if you keep them, how do you kill them? I saw you had hooked a couple of them, why? Why not use a less hurting technique when bringing them up?

Personally i could never use that spearfishing technique, partly since we don't have that type of fishing but also since it unnessecarily hurts the fish.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Might i ask two things:

And if you keep them, how do you kill them? I saw you had hooked a couple of them, why? Why not use a less hurting technique when bringing them up?

Personally i could never use that spearfishing technique, partly since we don't have that type of fishing but also since it unnessecarily hurts the fish.

<3: your mentality mate, I am a soon to be vet. (well soon.... 3 years away), and oppose to what some fishers may claim, Fish have a nervous system like us, and they can feel pain. I'm not going to say you shouldn't fish at all since that is your own choice, I don't know much about fishing at all, but if you can it's always nice to use a method that wouldn't hurt them.

Might i ask two things:

<3: your mentality mate, I am a soon to be vet. (well soon.... 3 years away), and oppose to what some fishers may claim, Fish have a nervous system like us, and they can feel pain. I'm not going to say you shouldn't fish at all since that is your own choice, I don't know much about fishing at all, but if you can it's always nice to use a method that wouldn't hurt them.

fish can't feel pain if they're dead :lol:

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

I think a quick spear through their brain is a lot less painful than getting gnashed by a shark, or being raised in a tiny fish-farm.

Seriously, there are people who give a [cabbage] about fish that could eat them now? If I saw one of those mother [bleep]ers in the water, I'd get out and film them destroying Tokyo.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I think a quick spear through their brain is a lot less painful than getting gnashed by a shark, or being raised in a tiny fish-farm.

Seriously, there are people who give a [cabbage] about fish that could eat them now? If I saw one of those mother [bleep] in the water, I'd get out and film them destroying Tokyo.

I actually lol'ed at the last part.

Good work, soldier.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

This is for Earthy, who I know for a fact is disappointed at the lack of topless chicks on the thread.

[hide=So naughty!]800px-Day_old_chick_black_backgroun.jpg[/hide]Ohh yeah.

Regarding the whole "topic" thing...doc's got me on steroids right now (anti-inflammatory purposes, not muscle building) and one of the side effects is that my face has swelled up like a balloon. So...no pictures! Bragh!

Dragoon5464.png

Nz, I live in a University city, so it's pretty cool :D

rosssigfinal.jpg

2898_82335810114_501060114_2793240_826396_n.jpg

On holiday in Australia avec friend. Bondi Beach! (im a the one without giant breasts btw)

Apparently all the other TIF'ers are getting what I should get. Is this a cruel joke?

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg