meol

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i couldnt get on, on skull2109 so i had to make a new acc for the time being :x

[hide=cerise aka skull]lba2e911dbbcf0d661ecb5dwk5.jpg[/hide]

skull2109.jpeg

You do not deserve the vital organs you possess. I hope you die a slow, painful inversed-exploded-tumor related death.

Just off topic: woo, go NJE03 and the "Rune Tips" shirt. \'

i shall have my image up soon. my digital camera killed 6 batteries and commited suicide while it was at it so im resorting to using my phone. i'll have my image up soon, wanting to sleep now. and my god jrd, you is teh moppeh! (its matteh btw.)

off topic again: i find it interesting how some people's image would look different to what i'd think judging by their RS characters level. i know earlier i wasnt expecting a 17yo guy i know to have a 132 whilst having a life still. O.o (im just a lousy player tbh)

Popoto.~<3

I'll repost the 2 new pictures when I have a better excuse to go on photobucket than "I'm going to show my pre-adolescent looking face to the Tip.It community!"...In the mean time remove the indexed ones...Those are immature and so totally me-ish-esque...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

i couldnt get on, on skull2109 so i had to make a new acc for the time being :x

Must be because of the 3 month rollback :?

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Only one of them showed up, Laura.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Both showed fine for me, dunno what happened with barihawk :?

Anyhow, why don't you post recent photos?

For the same reason my name isn't Laura. ;)

IDK, it's not like I'm paranoid or anything, but I really can't explain it well.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Nice Myspace angles, Laura :lol:

Pardon?

Myspace angles. Only thing missing is a flare. ;)

I don't understand. :oops:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Not my definition, but it's accurate:

"When the camera is placed above your head at an angle to take a myspace picture.

This is usually done by the horribly mangled, ugly, and/or obese users who still want to be hunted by pedophiles, as to make them look more attractive (or at the very least more human) than they really are."

Don't worry lol. We're not saying you're ugly. But taking pics at an angle like that screams myspace angle.

"When the camera is placed above your head at an angle to take a myspace picture.

This is usually done by the horribly mangled, ugly, and/or obese users who still want to be hunted by pedophiles, as to make them look more attractive (or at the very least more human) than they really are."

Don't worry lol. We're not saying you're ugly. But taking pics at an angle like that screams myspace angle.

:o

Sorry, I guess no one was around at the time.

I'm far from obese lol. Thanks for clarifying though. :P

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Found a couple on brents computer. Will post picture of new car too when we go up to the sunny coast to get it and updated pic of nearly 6 month old pregnant belly :lol:

y1p19a3s9ya2e4n22zuwxvsmn9.jpg

y1p19a3s9ya2ewzeo5qnn3evf0.jpg

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

There's a good example of this with a really fat woman, for her profile she just put up a cropped picture that just was her face, which wasn't bad. Then in her pictures the original was there and she looked like a beached whale.

EDIT: Oh and I see two pictures of Laura's now, very nice :D .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg